*

"Hey, look who's there!", Marzia always exclaims in such a manner, when she sees me coming, like I'm some kind of alien species, fell down from a huge moving saucer on the sky. But she's hell of a girl! I like that girl for many reasons. Maybe her boyfriend wouldn't have so many of them to like her. She's been so supportive since my father was alive and still is a very welcoming friend. Most of the girls like me, I won't say that am some kind of left out girl in the class to gain sympathy. I have considerable amount of guys and girls whom I can relate to something called friends; but Marzia is totally different from them. Maybe most of you are thinking that its obvious to feel like that for my best friend, but right at this point I'm gonna clear you; Marzia isn't my best friend. There's someone so special for that slot. Karan is a guy who has always amused me in every sort of feelings a girl of my age can possibly feel. I guess you can already smell how important he is in my life by contrasting with Marzia's description. This Indian handsome guy has always made me cross the fine margin between friendship and love inside my head. Sometimes I feel so uncomfortable that I have to keep myself away from such parties and stuffs where he's also invited. But ya, he's not more than a friend; or you can say a Super-Friend, as I always mention him as in my diary; I mean whenever I write about him; to be precise, whenever I write on my diary and write about him! Oh, its all writhed!

"Hey, Marzia! Sorry for being late. My mum isn't home", I said. That wasn't so true as I'm late for a million reasons; let's not talk about them.

"Fuck it! Grab a beer and lets go upstairs. Mike is looking like a hot stake just put out from the oven! Oh, I wanna grab those arms and bite him like a sandwich!!", Marzia really don't pay attention to her words most of the time.

"Is he a stake or a sandwich?", I said.

"Come on! You know that you aren't funny"

She handed me a bottle of strong beer and we were moving upstairs, when Karan showed up on his one of the best dress I've ever seen him in. He was looking so fantastic that a girl of my age, to be honest, a single and virgin girl of any age would consider him to touch her without even thinking at once. Or it could be only me! Sometimes I doubt my  control over my feelings.

"Hey!", his startling voice greeted me with a big smile as bonus.