*

"Aaahhh!", I always thought that they fake it in porn but it's real! The time it sliced through my hymen, I couldn't resist my moan. A sweet pain slowly led to somewhat I call A Feel Of Paradise. I was grabbing him like a child and his breathes of pleasure were pouring on my neck, making me thrive for something more inspite of having a huge heavenly piece of him playing inside me.

"You take the lead", he said in a gasping voice.

I don't know why but I just felt like I wanna be a slave of him right now and deliver every little desire he desires. I pushed him down, putting myself upon his beauty and obviously I took no time to wrap his piece around with my hot and humid match. It was a perfect algorithm going on between both of us. I jumped like I have never done in my entire life over his body. My moans synced with his like milk in water. His fluids didn't take much long to surpass the threshold but to be honest, I had more than twice of mine within that period. For some reason we both were acting so matured sexually at that moment. I had never had sex with anyone before and I can guess quite well he din't too, but both of us were perfect. He slid out right before a second he overflowed. My lips couldn't resist to kiss him. God, that's a dream every guy and girl have at least for once in a lifetime and we were living it like pros.

"Hey......ah....I mean......was it good?", he was clearly struggling to say the words.

"Ya. 'Twas great! Do you?", I was sleeping over his chest, still wondering if he really wanted to have me like that.

"It's the best few minutes of my life", he said while holding my right palm.

We were still naked, not caring about anyone to enter the room and see us, not fearing for anything to go wrong even after having those momets without any protection. But that's the beauty of sex! It stays for a blink of an eye but gives you way more than what all the other good things in your life gives you, put together.

For some reason I could feel my lips were smiling sweetly in a very long, long time.

"Are you both doin' it?", a sudden opening of the door and there was Jacob with a glass of soft drink.

He covered his parts with the bed-sheet. I din't care much, I was still as naked as an open book. Okay, I know the reason for this careless attitude of mine this time and let me share this with you, Jacob is gay. Now you get it why he covered his parts right? It's funny how a guy is insecure of another guy seeing his buttocks naked.

[CHECK OUT MY ANOTHER BOOK "DARK DIARIES". IT'S A THRILLER THAT WOULD GLUE YOU TO YOUR SCREENS. THANK YOU!!!]