5

I could've burnt the pages of my last few years diary to start the fire in the fireplace; that's how creepy my handwriting used to be. Ya, to be honest, there's not much change observed by the handwriting-eater-kind-of species; I mean the teachers. I really wonder if they feed on handwriting!

Everyday my mood begins as I will be the next Anne Frank. But unfortunately for me and fortunately for the Nazis, I only end up with Diary Of Lucy The Useless Girl. Fucking Nazis! They are the reason for all of these!

Okay, lets leave the drama now and be direct a bit, there's one of my friend's Birthday Party today. I thought I could at least wear something that looks a dress for this party tonight but in a year or so I haven't went for shopping and as you know online shopping sucks with the requirements so I quit doing that too. Its a pain to not having a dress when your friends are asking you what to wear amongst the dozens they got. I miss my dad like hell in such situations when he would've bought me the perfect dress for the event as he always did.

"Honey, I got this pack for you. Your Uncle sent it. I guess its a dress for your party tonight..." she threw me the courier from the threshold and paused for a moment. "...don't forget to lock the doors. I'm gonna be late today. One of my friend's son died last night in a car accident. I gotta go there. And food's ready. I kept it in the fridge. Don't forget to take. Bye honey!".

I wonder how that family gonna survive the lonely Sun and painful Moons for years to come without their son. Why such miseries?! Why God enjoys to see us crawling in pain?! I really doubt in God sometimes. I really do!!