Chapter 2

Jamie POV

Today we start filming the first scenes. I'm a little nervous but I think this is normal, right?
I grab my phone from my bedside table and look at the screen 7.02 am.
We have to be on set at 8.00 am, so I get up and make my way to the bathroom to take a shower. When I'm finished I eat a small thing and get dressed in a simple white T-Shirt and Jeans.
Now It's 7.48 am, so I make my way out of my trailer and go to the set. I can already see Luke, Victor and Eloise sitting on their chairs. I search for Dakota but don't see her yet. I'm interrupted someone calling my Name.
„Heyyy Jamie!"
I look behind me and see Sam standing there greeting me.
Hey Sam, good to see you."
„Yeah, by the way If you were searching for Dakota, she must be here any minute." she answered my unspoken question smiling at me.
Okay, thank you Sam." I said blushing a little
„You're welcome." she answers
A few minutes later Dakota arived greeting all of us, and then she turns to me.
Nice to see you again, Jamie."
„I can only give that back." I say and give her a little smile.
Sam comes to us and explained what kind of scenes we will be fiming today.
Today we will be filming the scene where Ana will be interviewing Christian and also see him for the first time.

Dakota POV

„CUT!"  Sam yells „Okay Guys we are finished for today, see you tomorrow."
Today we were filming the Interview scenes Jamie and I couldn't stop laughing when Ana asked Christian the Question „Are you gay?"
This was so funny that my belly still hurts from laughing.
„Miss Johnson, whould you like to have lunch with me? I know a very good Restaurant near."
„Of course Mr Dornan, I whould like to have lunch with you, I'm starving!"
„Good, then let's go." He said grinning down at me.
While we are eating our lunch Jamie and I are talking about anything and everything. When we are talking I have the feeling that I know him for years. I think we will become very good friends which make me smile.
„Anything amusing, Miss Johnson?" Jamie asked with a big smile on his face.
„Naturally, Mr Dornan." I answer him and hold out my tongue.
After Lunch we make our way to our trailers.
„Thank you for the lunch Dakota I had a lot of fun." He says smiling at me.
„Yeah I had a lot of fun too. See you tomorrow on set." I say returning his smile.
He leans into me and gives me a goodbye kiss on the cheek. „See you tomorrow."

I know this chapter isn't very long, but maybe I'll post chapter 3 today too.
Hope you like it. Vote and comment.
Tell me in the comments what I can do better or how do you like the story until now :)

XOXO