Chapter 5

Dakota POV
„Amelia?"
I can't believe what I see. What the hell is she doing here?
„Hello Dakota."
„What are you doing here, Amelia?"
Jamie is talking to a friend on the Bar, so he doesn't see what's going on.
„See, I am pregnant and Jamie has to know so fuck off." she said glaring at me.
WHAT?!? She is pregnant? I knew this couldn't be so perfect like Jamie said ...
„What?! But ... when?" I asked her with watering eyes.
„Ohh you didn't knew? He was at my apartment last week."
„You're lying."
„No, you can ask him yourself. Anyways I have to tell him the good news and I don't think he'll need you anymore, Dakota so I think it would be better when you just leave." She said.

I can't take this anymore ...
I run outside crying and sobbing like a baby. I turn my phone off and go inside my car and drive home.

Jamie POV

I'm talking to a old friend. I turn around to search where Dakota is. I don't see her. Maybe she is in the Restroom. Suddenly I feel someone touching my shoulder. I turn around and see ... WTF?! AMELIA?
„What are you doing here, Amelia?" I ask curiously and angry at the same time.
„I have to tell you something Jamie."
„What is?"
„I'm pregnant."
„Why are you telling me this Amelia?"
„Because you're the father."
„Bullshit. The last time we had sex was 8 months ago."
„Dakota isn't here anymore, Jamie we can leave and be happy with our baby." She wraps her arms around my shoulder. I immediately grab them and punch them away.
„What are you talking about? Where is Dakota? And this is not my Baby, Amelia!!!"
„It doesn't  matter where she is. What matters is that I love you, Jamie."
„But I don't love you anymore Amelia. I love Dakota. WHERE IS DAKOTA?"
„I don't know, she left."

I grab my phone and immediately call her. Her phone turns to voicemail. FUCK. Please Dakota, don't.
I ask my friend to drive me to Dakotas house. When we're there I knock on her door but she doesn't open.
„Dakota, love, open the door, please."
But nothing. „Dakota? Please I can explain."
Nothing.
Than I remember that Dakota gave me a replacement key. I search for it and slowly open the door. „Dakota?" Nothing.
I open the door to her bedroom. She lies on the bed and is sobbing. „Dakota!" I say and run over to her. I want to hug her but she pushes me back. „No!" she said „Please just leave Jamie."
„Dakota whatever Amelia said to you I can explain. Please hear me out I .." „NO! You have done enough. JUST LEAVE." „Dakota.." „LEAVE. ME. ALONE." „IT ISN'T MY BABY!!!" I scream and she frowns.
„What?"
„It isn't my baby Dakota. The last time Amelia and I had sex was 8 months ago."
„Then why she tells me that she is pregnant with your child?" she says angrily.
„I don't know but you have to believe me, Dakota I haven't slept with her since I met you. I love you."