Chapter 3

Jamie POV
Today we are filming exactly 6 months for the Fifty Shades of Grey Film. Just 2 days and it will be over, of course maybe we will film the sequels Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed but I'm though kind of sad because Dakota and I have become very good friends and she is a very important Person in my life and I don't will see her everyday when we finish. In the last 6 months Amelia were visiting me just 2 times and I don't know but I think I don't love her anymore. Maybe it's because we do not see each other every day. Or maybe I have feelings for a other woman... Dakota...
God what am I thinking? She has a boyfriend and I a girlfriend. I have to go outside and go for a run. After that I go back to my trailer and take a quick shower because I have to be on set in 15 minutes. I get dressed and make my way to the set as always. Sam has planned a party tonight because it's the last time for now that we will film Fifty Shades and when, Sam will not be our Director anymore.
When I make my way to my trailer to slowly get ready to the party I feel someone tapping on me shoulder and I have already a idea who it could be...
„Hey Dornan, whats up?" She asked with a smile.
„Dakota, hey. Are you going to the party that Sam was talking about?"
„Of course after all I wouldn't see you for a veryyyyyyyy long time and Sam would not be longer our Director which is very sad because I really like her she were like a 2nd Mother to me during the filming. But Jamie...?"
„Yes?"
„I will miss you."
„I will miss you too Dakota more than you will ever know."
I can see that she is about to cry. „Come here." I offer her my arms and she comes into my arms. I hug her as tight as I can and in that moment I wish things could be different. Suddenly she looks up at me and I look in her beautiful blue eyes. Oh god I think I'm in Love with her.

Dakota POV
I look up at him and I feel that I'm about to cry. Matt and I broke up a while ago but nobody know except my Family. I really enjoy to be in Jamies big strong arms. Finally he broke the silence.
„We will see each other in the party, right?"
„Yeah, see you" I reply with a sad smile on my face.
„See you" he answered.
I enter my trailer and take a hot shower. After that I go and see what to wear. I choose a tight black glitter dress which is short and backless. :

And to match I wear black high heels with lacing up

And to match I wear black high heels with lacing up. :

I put on the dress and the shoes and look in the mirror

I put on the dress and the shoes and look in the mirror. WOW I LOOK HOT AS HELL
Hmmm I wonder what Jamie thinks about this look. I want to look hot for him. WTF Dakota he has a girlfriend! Yes, I know I know but although he has a girlfriend I can make him a little hot. I think a have a crush on Jamie. Oh my god that's not good ...
Anyways I apply a little bit of concealer and a nude lipstick. And last I wave my hair with my curling iron so I have natural beach waves. I wear my diamont earrings from Gucci and I'm ready. I take a last look in the mirror and I go outside my trailer.
I make my way to the party and I spot Rita and Eloise sitting on the bar already drinking their drings and talking to each other. As they see me they cry out. „Oh my god, Dakota you look breathtaking." and they are grinning at me and look at the right of them were I see Jamie sitting with Luke and Victor. I caught Jamie staring at me with his mouth a little open. I bite my lip to hide my amusement. He stands up and he makes his way to me.
„You look absolutely beautiful, Dakota."
„You don't look so bad yourself, Dornan."
„Whould you like a drink?" He asks me while sitting on the bar next to Victor and Luke and I next to Eloise and Rita.
„Yeah, sure."
We are all talking and laughing together and while Luke is telling us a joke I realize that I'm a little drunk already ok, I think everyone is already a little drunk. Even Jamie.
„Hey Dakota come and dance with us." Rita and Eloise are almost shouting at me.
„Ok let's go." We are dancing and move our hips to the music. I never knew that I could dance so good. Suddenly I notice that I have to pee so I let Rita and Eloise know and make my way to the Restroom. When I'm finished I wash my hands and correct my lipstick. When I make my way to the dance floor I feel two strong arms grab my waist tight. I turn around and see Jamie smirking at me.
„Do you know how hot you look, Dakota?"
„No, I have absolutely no idea." I say while grinning back at him.
„Then I'll have to show you." He says while looking me deep in my eyes and then at my lips. Suddely I feel his lips on mine. I kissed him before but not as Dakota, I kissed him as Ana so now it's different. I feel his desire and then he presses me hard on the wall and he don't ever stops kissing me with his soft lips. His tongue is begging for enter and I allow.
„My trailer or yours?" He suddenly asks while he tries to recover from the long and hard kiss and to take a deep breath.
„Yours." I answer and we make our way out to his trailer.
We enter his trailer and he directly presses me on the wall as hard as in the club and presses his lips hard with his desire on mine. My hands are making their way to his dense and soft hair. He groans a little and picks me up my legs around his waist and he pulls me to his bed. „This dress looks so hot on you, but I wanna see what underneath." He takes my dress off and I lie in my black sexy lace underwear on his bed in front of him. He looks at me with so much want and leans down to kiss me and makes his way down to my neck and my bra.
„You are so sexy, Dakota. I need you now." I moan and so he does. He takes off my bra and panties as fast as he can and now I'm fully naked in front of him. „Now it's my turn." I say and I push him on the bed and take off his shirt and jeans then his shoes and socks. I kiss his chest and then take off his boxers. He groans and pulls me in so his lips are on mine. Now he is on top of me. „Do you know how long I have waited for that moment? Your body is so beautiful Dakota." He kisses my nipples and kisses my lips hard like there is no tomorrow. I can feel is big erection on my entrance. He position his erection on my entrance and he gets his erection hard and fast in me. It's so intesive. „Fuck." He groans out load and pushes deeper in me. He kisses me hard on my lips. I moan in his lips and every thrust is harder and more intense. „Ahhhhh, Jamie oh my god, I'm almost there ... Ahhhhhhhh."
I grab his hair and my legs are tightly around his waist to push him deeper inside me. His moans become louder and louder and so mine. „AHHHHHHHHHH FUCK DAKOTA YOU'RE A GOODESS ... OH FUCK FUCK FUCK." He groans and come hard in me.
„OH MY FUCKING GOD JAMIE." I moan loud in his mouth and come too. His breaths are loud and fast as he falls on top of me. He pulls me in his arms and my head is on his chest. He kisses my hair. „This was the best sex I ever had in my entire life." He says while kissing me in my lips. „I can say the same." I say while playing with his hair.
A few minutes later we are both fast asleep in eatch other hands.

Jamie POV
I wake up and see Dakota fast asleep next to me. I smile at her beautiful face. How can a human be so beautiful and perfect? I think about last night, it was the best night in my life. The sex was so good. I haven't had sex for about a year. Amelia and I don't slept with each other for a long time. I'm in reality again when I see Dakotas eyes flatter open. „Good morning beautiful." I say and kiss her on the lips. „Morning." She says and smile while kissing me back.