Part 24.

Janes POV

"Jane..." Maura smiled and got up from her desk. "Of course I'll marry you." I smiled brightly and wrapped my arms around her. I put the ring on her finger and she smiled. "You knew my size."

"Yeah." Maura kissed me and ran her fingers through my hair. "Do you want to see the wedding rings?"

"Yes yes." She. Said happily. I pulled out the boxes. "Here's yours." I said handing her the box with the M on it. She opened it. "Jane it's beautiful. How much did all of this cost. "I'm not telling you that."

"Jane...tell me."

"Nah-ah."

"Well I guess I'm ready to get married."

"Ok ok I'll tell you." Maura smiled. "....$7,500."

"Jane you have to let me pay for at least half of that."

"Nope. Your not doing that. Your my fiancée, and I'm not letting you." she scowled. "Ok...." Maura looked up at me sweetly. "We're getting married" she said happily, squeezing my waist. I picked Maura up and she laughed. "Jane!" "Your going to be my wife." I kissed her and she giggled at me. Maura wrapped her legs around my hips and smiled at me. "Ok ok my mother is probably going to walk in any seconds." I put Maura down and she went and sat back at her desk. Ma came walking in. "Hi girls. What's going on." She asked obviously know what had happened. Maura jumped up and went over to Ma. "Jane and I are getting married." Ma wrapped Maura in a bone crushing hug and kissed her cheek. "Now I get more grandchildren!!" she said happily. Maura laughed. "Ma just don't tell anyone yet. I want to see if anyone can figure it out."

"Ok. I won't."

Ma left and Maura turned to me. "Do you have a engagement ring."

"No."

"Well let's go get you one. I'm buying it." Maura said grabbing my hand.

"Maura you don't have to do that."

"I'm going to though." She said happily. She took me to Jared's and we walked in. "Jane, back so soon." Carly said smiling at us. "Maura insisted on buying me a ring."

"Dr. Isles you are like my hero. I'm going for my medical degree because of you." Carly said stepping out from behind the counter. The blond blue eyed girl look ecstatic. "That's great. Maybe you can come be my intern over at BPD."

"Are you serious?"

"Very, I could use an extra pair of hands down there. Just give me your number, and were are you going to college?"

"BCU."

"Ah, you know I went to BCU. I'll call you administrator and request you."

"Oh thank you Dr. Isles."

"More than welcome."

"Ok. The ring. What do you have in mind."

"Maur it doesn't have to be anything fancy."

"It will be as fancy as I like. I'm not letting you pick out some cheep ring like your planing." She said turning to me. "Ok Dr. BossyPants." Maura smirked at me. "What's your favorite color Jane?" Then I spotted one. It was a sliver band with little black diamonds going all the way around it and had one diamond in the middle. "What about that one?" I pointed to it. "Is that the one you want." I nodded. Carly pulled it out of the case. "Try it on." She offered. I slipped the ring on my finger. "Jane it looks beautiful on you." Maura said. "Yeah. I love it Maur. But how much is it?"

"It is $4,400."

"Maur that's to much."

"No it's not." Maura kissed me. "We'll take it." Maura handed Carly her card. "Ok."

"Oh and Carly you can write your number down on the receipt."

"I'm so happy that your giving me this opportunity Dr. Isles."

"Your very welcome. And I should be seeing you in about a week." Maura said. Carly took the tag off my ring and cleaned it for me. Then she handed it to Maura. "I think you should have the honor of putting this on her finger." Maura smiled up at me and slid the ring on my finger. "You two are so cute." Carly said. "Thanks." I said to her. We walked out and Maura wrapped her arms around my waist. "Do you like it Jane?"

"I love it Maur. Thank you." I stroked her head and kissed her. "Your welcome."

"Wait when women get marred do they both have engagement rings."

"I don't know...But we can. It feels right." Maura said with a smile.