Part 40

5 months later.
Angela's POV
I walked through the cafe and saw Vince sitting at the bar. "Good morning Vince." I smiled at him. "You look nice today. Why are you dressing up?"
"Just upgrading my look."
"Men don't upgrade their look. There's a woman." he smiled at me and chuckled. "Yeah you caught me." I smiled. "Angela." I heard Sean. I walked over to him. "Morning Sean." I said fixing his tie. "Ang I don't think we are working out." He said. My smile faded. "What...?"
"We aren't working out."
"Oh....ok."
"I'm glad you understand." Sean walked off. I walked back to the bar. "Angela are you ok." Vince asked placing his hand over mine. "No...Sean just broke up with me."
"I'm sorry Angela. Hey why don't I take you out for a drink tonight to make you feel better."
"O-Ok. Yeah that would be nice. Thanks Vince." I kissed his cheek.

Janes POV
Did Cavanaugh just break up with my mother. And did ma kiss Korasks cheek. "Jane...why are you snooping?" I heard my 8 month pregnant wife. "I'm not snooping." Maura smacked my butt and I jumped up. "Maur we are in the middle of the lobby." I said looking around. "Your snooping." she said smiling. "I think Korsak just asked my mother out for drinks." I said hiding behind that pinto scrap metal. "Well we can do a little snooping tonight."
"Maura Ma would spot you coming a mile away." I said putting my hands on her swollen abdomen. Maura scowled at me. "Well they are most likely going to the Dirty Robber. We can just go later tonight."
"Ok. Good idea baby." I said smiling at her. Maura nodded with a smile on her face. Maura kissed me then went into the cafe. I followed her and we went to the counter. "Hi Ma...you ok." She shook her head no and Maura and I went to hug her. We calmed Ma down then headed to the car. "So when does detective Frost get back from Florida." Maura asked. "He should be coming home in two days."
"That's good."

Later that night.
Maura's POV
Jane and I walked into the Dirty Robbed and Jane let me get in the booth first. I slid in the booth but had to push the table away because my stomach was getting a little squished. Jane slid on next to me and I smiled at her. "We are snooping." I said. "Yes but it was your idea." Jane said. She rested her hand on my tummy and put her other arm around my shoulder. I smiled a little then rested against her shoulder. "Oh look there they are." Jane grabbed a menu and put it over her face. I grabbed one too. I watched Angela and Vince walk in. "Vince looks good." I said to Jane. "Yeah. He's dressing up fro my mother." Jane scowled. "I'm gonna get a drink." I said. "Maura you can't get a drink."
"I'm just getting us two strawberry daiquiris. One will be virgin." I ordered out drinks and they came a few minuets later. We toasted then went back to snooping.
"Angela an Vince seem to be hitting it off." I said smiling at Jane. "Hmm...I guess so." Jane scuffled. I chuckled and kissed her. Them I got a little out of control and started to kiss her harder. "Maura." I pulled away. "What was that for?" She asked. "Sorry..." I said with a guilty look on my face. "Well I didn't really mind it's just there are so many people on here. I don't like to make people uncomfortable." I giggled and scooted closer to her. Jane continued to watch them and I leaned over to her ear. I pulled she shoulders closer and kissed her ear. "Maura...what is with you lately, your like a cat in heat."
"Sorry, pregnancy hormones." We watched Angela and Vince for about an hour then they got up. Angela kissed Vince then headed for the door. "She kissed him." I said shaking Janes shoulder. "Yeah I can see that Maur. calm down."
"I new they had good chemistry." Then Janes phone rang. "Rizzoli...what...Carly slow down...what, no...ok ok we will be there in 10 minuets."
"What's wrong Jane?"
"Sarah is missing."