At NCT's Dorm

This chapter is written entirely in Chenle's POV (Point Of View)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hyuuung!!"
"Yeeees Jisung?!" I screamed back at Jisung who was calling me from the kitchen.
"Come here quick!"

'Ugh,, What did he do now...?'

It was a bright and sunny Friday. This week went by too fast.
I really felt happy today but I have a feeling Jisung did something he wasn't supposed to.
I tried to run down the stairs but ended up walking as if I just got up. 'It's probably nothing serious...' I thought.
Well I thought wrong.

I saw smoke. Yeah, smoke. All the way from the stairs to the other side of the hallway where our kitchen was.
Then, I actually ran.

"Jisung!" I screamed and stood at the door. "Open the widows and come out of there!!" Yep, I was kinda mad.

"Man, what did you do?" I asked him looking more disappointed than ever.
"I was trying to make lunch, like you said. You know you shouldn't let me cook alone..."
"Yeah, I knew that. But now I'm 100% sure you won't set a foot in here for the rest of your life. Literally, you'll eat in the living room."

"What happened here?!" Renjun opened the front door scaring us to death. "I thought the whole kitchen was on fire... Wait.... Was it Jisung again?"
I nodded. Just a few seconds after that, Jeno and Jaemin practically ran inside.
Jeno, who was out of breath, somehow managed to say "Wha- what happ.." *deep breath* "What happened?"
"Oh, our professional cook of the day, and century, mr. Jisung seemed to have a small problem with the oven." Renjun explained not trying to sound funny, but we all laughed at his words, even poor Jisung.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Chenle, when you said you'll be making real food today, ordering ramen isn't quite what I had in mind.." Mark said looking at me while grabbing some of the noodles with his chopsticks.
"Well first of all, I didn't cook."
Mark looked at the rest of us. Today he went with NCT 127 and NCT U to do an interview so none of them could have been in the kitchen cooking.
'Damn Mark, leaving the dreamies alone?' He thought and looked at all of them.
He knew Jeno and Jaemin went to the backyard to do who knows what. Even thought there were two suspects left, he knew it must have been Jisung.

"Did he set the kitchen on fire again?"
Renjun looked at me and giggled. I smiled at him and tried to stay quiet.
Jisung tried to act as if he doesn't exist.
"Did you, Jisungie?" Jeno asked him innocently.
Renjun stared coughing because he almost choked on the noodles. I started laughing and everyone else followed.
Maybe they were just trying to make fun of my inner dolphin.

Jisung looked kind of sad. He looked down at his food and only smiled a little.
"Don't you worry! Lele will teach you how to cook. I mean I'll try."
"But Lele... I can't even wash the dishes properly."
I tried so hard not to laugh, and I have no idea how I did it.
"It's okay. You have different talents, I understand. For example, you are good at ordering food at the restaurant."
Since Renjun was laughing this whole time, sometimes louder, sometimes more quiet, he bent down and his face was on the table now.
We thought he was crying. He actually was, he was crying of laughter.