Pretty?

So in this chapter you are finally going to meet Chenle.
Have you enjoyed the story so far? Hopefully ❤

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I can't believe this. Who would have thought that I'm about to go see Chenle? Like honestly, I never even thought I would go to a NCT concert, but here I am!

I got out of my apartment and locked the door.
The weather was sunny and literally no clouds. The wind was hot and that wasn't helpful at all.
Already out of breath, I decided to just buy ice cream. Ice cream can fix anything.

'The fountain is not far away from where I'm standing right now..' I observed the park. 'This ice cream is the best.'

So, like I said, I was quite close to the fountain and I decided to sit on a bench near it. Not too near, because that would be too obvious.
I sat on a bench close to a big cherry blossom tree and continued enjoying my ice cream.

There were a lot of girls in the park, which is good I guess... Chenle won't be able to guess which one is me. But also, I kind of feel like after he had seen all these beautiful girls, he would just be disappointed in my face.
( let's be real you all think you're ugly, but you are not! Be proud of yourself no matter what. Being confident is being pretty! )
So I just took out my phone and looked down. Most of the other girls were also looking at their phones.

Approximately 2 minutes passed, and I saw Chenle and Jisung enter the park. I thought I was daydreaming.
So it was all real?!
'I'm having a panic attack.'

He was wearing a white T-shirt and a mask just like he said he would. Jisung was in a blue T-shirt and a red cap.
And I was wearing a shook face.

They sat on the fountain, just like Lele told me. As they picked out a place to sit, they sat on one end of the square fountain and I was right in front of them.
Chenle took off his mask. His face is so cute!
I carefully watched their every move. Chelne laughing and smiling a lot, he looked like an angel. Jisung looked as if he's older than Chenle, by his actions I mean, but still adorable.
Lele looked just happy, and I was happy seeing that. He didn't seem to care about his phone. Maybe he waited for me to text him. 'Right.. Here we go...' My heart was beating faster and faster. I was shaking a little but I tried to make it look as if I don't know them.
I saw two girls in the park who were looking at Lele and Jisung and smiled a lot while whispering to each other. I'm pretty sure they are fans. I didn't pay much attention to them, but I think they sat on a bench near me, keeping an eye on the boys all the time.

I was still shaking, not sure what to write. Slowly typing, I managed to send two messages to the contact in my phone under the name "♥Lele♥". Yes he had two hearts on the sides, he's just that special.

( hey... )
( i see you @-@ )

I saw him taking out his phone. He looked at it for a second or two and smiled widely. Jisung laughed at him. He knew what was happening, didn't he Lele?
Anyways, he then looked around and saw that all the girls were on their phones. He almost made eye contact with me but I pretended that I didn't even look at him. I'm good at that... Making people believe that they are blind.

( wao Y/N... )
( so many pretty girls here ^^ )
( which one r u thoo?? xD )
( i told you, no pressure )
( dont even tell me )
( im glad you saw me and jisung and im glad we r sitting in the same park rn )