Chapter 1: Really?!

I woke up to see a hot guy laying next to me. I rubbed my eyes and he disappeared. I sat up. There I was. In a random place with no clue what was going on. Then I remembered. I made a deal with the devil. I looked at the dresser next to the bed where a note was. It said, "Be at the the Forever 21 at 7. Be late and you'll lose the job. I mean it!!" I looked at the clock that it was on. It read 6:37. I rushed and grabbed my bag. I took my car to the store. After I had gotten there that fixed up my outfit. My whole look was changed. They put me out into the store. After hours of work I was finished with today. Oh well. I climbed in my bed only to hear a ring. I looked at my phone. 'A new message? But I don't know anybody here. I'll check to see what it is.' It read, "Every morning at 2 you will come back to hell for 3 hours. Then, you'll come back to this world." I may have been confused but I went along with it. I didn't even realize that I got undressed because I was thinking. In the middle of me thinking about my circumstances and if it is even real, there was a knock at my door. The person behind it opened the door. "Marilyn? I'm here." The man that called me by my new name looked stunned. He walked over to me and hugged me tightly. "Marilyn. They have no clue how much I missed you. Kidding. Now let's get down to business." I stood there stunned but let him in, and he explained everything to me.