Chapter 5: Inseparable Innocents

When I woke up I was laying in bed. I rolled over facing my alarm clock. 9:34:56 (Hour:Minute:Second). *Knock Knock* I rolled out of my bed and moved towards my door. "Who is this?" "Th-the guy fr-rom last-t-t night." I felt as though I shouldn't trust it, but I'm an idiot so I did. And when I opened the door, it was him! "Hey umm, can I come in?" "Uh yeah, sure." The truth is, I get really nervous around hot guys. As he walked in, I looked down at my clothes. 'YOU IDIOT!!!! You let a guy you met last night into your room, you're only wearing a bra and very short shorts, and the worst part is, youu don't even know how to flirt/talk with a GUY!!!' "Make yourself comfy." He sat down on the couch and I sat on the chair (right) in front of him. "I would love it if you would walk with me in the park. If that's okay with you?" "I'll go with you. I just need to umm, be right back!" "I would prefer if she desn't take too long." I froze in the middle of the hallway that leads to my room. I thought of an idea. "Would you like to see my hotel rooms?" "Sure!" I gave him a tour, but lead him to my room last. "Are you tired?" "A little. Can I take a nap in your living room for a bit while you get ready?" "Sure. I might take awhile so that's okay with me." He left the room and I took a 10 minute shower, took 10 more minutes putting makeup on, 5 minutes doing my hair, and 15 minutes with my outfit. A total of 40 minutes getting ready. 'Wow. New record. Fastest time ever!' "I'm done! Also, what is your name?" "My name is Jackson but, you can call me Jack." We left my suite, I locked the door, and we were on our way. We talked for a long time. It had been about 2 1/2 hours when he had to go to a meeting. I was getting ready to go home when I realized how tired I was. I accidentally bumped into someone, I tried to apologize, but just fainted. "Ma'am? Are you alright?" "Yes. Where am I though?" *Gulp* "My house miss." I sat up, when I looked around I saw myself in a beautiful room under a blanket. "Thank you for taking care of me. But, I must be on my way." He led me out and called a taxi for me. We exchanged numbers before I left. "Thank you for taking care of me!" He nodded as I left for my ride home.