Chapter 4: Back to hell

In another instant flash, I was back in hell. I did all of her dirty work well, practically all of her work. I made friends with some little kids. Nathan and KaileeBeth. They were really sweet kids. They laughed cutely and were mad at each other every other second. Almost as if they're siblings. By the way, Hell isn't what you would think of it. Endless torture and ruins. That's probably what you think it's like right now! Devious Devil is the daughter of the first devil. She feels compassion for all people put down here. So, she made it a wonderfully made mad house. Hahaha!!! She told me her whole life story. It turns out she grew up as a normal kid. But her classmates and everyone else she knew besides family, made fun of her. She tried to be happy. One day, when she was in her last year of high school, she fell in love!! Jarold was a really amazing person, is what she told me. She told me how he would shower her with gifts and attention. But one day something terrible happened to her. She fell asleep and woke in Hell. Why? Her dad retired and made her take his place. She hated it at first, and so she changed it. In the end, she's a really nice person, pulled from Earth to hell. Upsetting right? In many ways I feel as though she should have a life. But, she makes it seem as though nothing was ever wrong. She pretended no one ever wronged her! It's total madness. But that's how she choses to live. As I finished listening to her tell her story, I disapeared from Hell and went back to Earth.