Chapter 3: Why wet?

I woke up back in my human body. My human body was amazing. I looked really cute and hot. I put on a short skirt and a cute turtle neck (that practically, has no sleeves). I was listening to Nightcore when I saw a violin in the corner closest to the window. I picked it up and started to play it. I had played the violin a lot when I was younger. After I goy out of college, I forgot all about voilins. The man that Identified himself as Gabriel (God's servant) well, I knew that Gabriel was gone. He was only to be around at night. He was only there until I found a true love. Which is what I had planned on doing. The whole reason I wanted to be a human. I put the violin away and decided to get familiar with the area. Truth is I got lost a TON of times. I walked out on the street nearby the hotel I was staying in and I knew that area of the city the best. I was walking near an alley when it started to drizzle. I didn't think much of it at first. I thought it would pass over since it was very light. When it started to pour I was scared. White clothes and rain, means skin showing through the clothes. I looked around for a place to wait the rain out but couldn't find such a place. I stood in the rain as it poured harder and harder on me. I began to cry because I couldn't find the way I came, mainly because it was pouring really hard now. Some man who was walking by the area I was in a hurry, had bumped into me. I thought that I was going to go flying into the pole right behind me, but the man caught me. "Are you okay? I'm terribly sorry." He kept staring at my clothes. "I'm fine. Just cold." He wrapped his jacket around me and walked me home. He walked me inside to my room. "Guess this is goodbye? Hope to see you some other time." As he walked off I felt my heart pounding more than normal. I didn't know why. 'Why are you doing this to me? Wait a minute!! Am I in love?!' I put on some dry clothes and went to bed thinking only about him. I couldn't wait to meet him again.