Chapter II

Chapter II

The Institute

Rose's Pov

Once we were fully stable after getting out of the portal, we made our way to the office. We walked in an awkward silence. When my father, who I still didn't know the name of, opened the door to reveal a woman sitting behind a large desk. She had dark brown hair, that some people might mistake for black, icy blue eyes. She was wearing a very tight outfit that showed off her figure very nicely.

"Hello, my name is Sophia Blackthorn, but you can call me Sophie. You must be Rose, your father never stops talking about you," she says, "Why are you here William?"

"We need a place to stay low for awhile, Sophia," my father, William, replies.

"If that is all, I will have Alec show Rose to her room. And we can talk about why you have come here," Sophie says. "Alec," she calls.

"Yes, mother?" he says, with a British accent.

"Can you show Rose to her room, while me and William have a chat?" she asked.

"Follow me," he replies, turning around. I followed him out of the room, closing the door behind me.

"So, how long have you been living here?" I asked, looking everywhere, but where he was walking.

He stopped walking, causing me to run into him. "I have been living here since my mother was announced Head of the London Institute. That was a very long time ago. So I guess you could say that I have been living here my whole life." he says. "What made you ask?"

"I just wanted to know more about you,  you seem very interesting. And I hope that I can have at least a good friendship, or at least maybe a relationship. Oh gods, I should stop talking. I'm just going to stop talking," I rambled on.

"No, no, it's fine, really. Just don't stop talking because I don't want you to feel awkward around me because I really like talking to you," he tells me with a faint blush on his face.

Word Count: 342

Bye Loves, Have a Wonderful Day,

Fremione4evah