Chapter V

Chapter V

My New Lover

"You loving me would be a terrible thing to do because I am cursed. Anyone I love will be sure to die. At 20 I stop aging and after my boyfriend dies I will still live after," I explained. "When I stop aging in a few years I would have to leave you, it will break my heart more than it will for you because you can love again and die old with said person."

"I could never love anyone more than I could love you," he said with love laced through his voice and in his eyes.

At this moment I knew that I wantd\ed to be with him for the rest of my life. I knew I had to tell him how I got the curse, but I couldn't find the right words. I had to tell him soon before I let myself and him fall too hard.

"I have to tell you something tonight. Meet me on the roof after dinner" I told him after walking away.

*Later that Night*

I climbed on the roof and waited for Alec to come up. When he did, I didn't turn, but I started to talk.

"Why do you love me and why not Luna? She's so much prettier, smarter, funnier, faster, stronger. She's everything that a girl would want to be. She could make any man drop to his knees just to have one night with her. Why do you love me? I'm ugly and fat. I don't know how you can put up with me. I'm terrible for you, and your family name. Love Luna, because I can't do this anymore." I said crying.

I stood up and turned towards the opening on the roof and ran, I don't know where to, but I just kept running.

When I got to the familiar wooden door, I knocked. I expected to see Sophie open the door, but to my surprise, it was James, and my dad was not too far behind him.

"What happened?" James asked, pulling me into a hug.

"Alec, just ask Alec," I said, sobbing by this point.

"If I could kill him I would," my dad said.

"It's fine dad, me and Alec were just talking," I explained. "But enough about me, what is going on with you and Sophie. I can feel the sexual tension in my room," I said after calming down.

After I said those words he turned bright red. I started laughing at his reaction. He knew that I was right.

"Yes, what is going on between you and Sophie, William?" James asked, chuckling.

"Nothing. Besides the fact that I will be proposing tonight after dinner," he told us.

"That great dad," I squealed and ran over and hugged him. I dragged James out of the office and said, "Come on you're going to help me get ready for tonight."

Once we were in the hallway, I saw Alec Alec snogging Luna.

"Can I kiss you?" I whispered to James.

He swallowed hard but still nodded. I know that he likes me, and I like him too, so what's the harm.

I pulled him into me savoring his sent before pulling away to catch my breath.

"Wow," I whispered. "That was amazing."

"I have a question. I know that we only met a day or two ago, but will you be mine?" he asked me.

Cliffhanger, what do you think she will say?

Have a wonderful day/night.

Bye Loves,

Fremione4evah