Chapter IV

Chapter IV

The Invasion, Of What?

James and Alec stood in the doorway, their mouths agape, watching, no, more like staring, at me.

"Staring isn't very nice gentleman," I said.

[Is what I thought happened, but, it didn't.]

So I was startled when I heard a "Hey," from behind me.

I turned, looking behind me, seeing that Alec was there, unfortunately, without a shirt- he looked hot if I was thinking like an 18-year-old and not like an 18-year-old Shadowhunter that didn't have time to think about things like getting a boyfriend.

I must have been staring because he looked at me and said, "Like what you see?"

I turned, a little too quickly, and said, "Nope just staring at the water bottle next to you." "Sure," he replied sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and stomped over to the treadmill. Turning the machine to the highest setting it would go, I started running.

Alec chuckled and stood next to the treadmill I was on. "What do you want?" I growled. "Not a thing," he said while laughing.

"Actually, I just want to know why you hate me so much," he said sarcastically.

"I hate you because I'm starting to have feelings for you and I can't because if I do, then it could destroy me!!" I yelled at him. Getting off the machine and running out of the room sounded like the best idea right now, but Alec was blocking my way to the door.

He looked at me stunned before looking me in the eyes and said, "And why would me loving you destroy you?"

Word Count: 259

Have a wonderful Day/Night

Bye Loves,

Fremione4evah