Chapter VI

"Yes," I squealed and jumped into his open arms. I love this man.

"We should tell my dad," I said

"Tonight at dinner," he whispered.

"Until then, my love," I sighed dramatically.

I dragged him up to my room, and pulled out a sexy red dress and put it on. Followed by some black heels. I curled my hair into large ringlets. My make-up was done with a natural look.

I showed James and told him, "Let's go, I'm ready." James had his tux in the hall, and he put it on while I was getting ready.

Once we walked into the dining room, all heads were turned towards us. Oh, I forgot to mention that there was a party tonight.

Halfway through the party, I could see get nervous. I walked up to him and said, "Don't be nervous, she'll say yes."

He walked over to Sophie and James walked to me. Dad got down on one knee and said, "Sophia Maria Blackthorn, I have known you most of my life, and I never thought that I would find true love after Rosalie. But, you gave me love time and time again. So I'm asking you if you'll be my wife?"

"Yes," she said with tears streaming down her face.

He got up and slid the ring onto her finger and they shared a sweet, loving kiss. Everyone was cheering when they pulled apart.

James turned to me and said, "Happy New Years, love."

I hadn't realized that it was December. I guess time flies when you're in love.

"Happy New Years, baby," I said, kissing him.

*After the Party*

When the party was over, I pulled James onto the roof. We sat down, James behind me while I was sat down between his legs.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked, biting the inside of my cheek. "Of course you can," he said looking at me, he could tell that I was nervous.

"Once I turn 20, I stop ageing. A witch cursed me when I was a baby," I told him looking down, with tears in my eyes.

Hey loves,

Should I continue this story? I feel like this story is going as well as my other one. If you would like me to continue then I will.

Alyssa