Eye Contact

Casey's P.O.V
"This campus gets bigger everyday...or maybe I'm just getting out of shape...I guess drinking root beer and eating ramen on the daily does its damage."  She took a deep sigh and let her legs guide her over to the fountain in front of the school. She slowly lowered herself onto the edge of the fountain and crossed one leg over the other. She pulled out a notebook and flipped trough a few pages.

Journal Entry Number 1

I hate being considered popular at this school. Most people just see me as this object with no feelings or personality in the slightest. "All that matters is my face."   Is what they all secretly say behind my back. I wish all my friends weren't fake...I want real friends. I wish I had someone to get me out of this...Its hard escaping the life that puts you in the spotlight in front of everyone and the moment you drop from the light...everything around you falls apart. Am I ready for that?
Journal entry to be resumed....

8:00am Slaughter Highschool
The buses have just arrived, specifically a certain bus Casey always looks for. She gazed at the bus waiting for the person she expected. She smiled as soon as she saw that electric blue hair, black makeup, and her favorite thing, the piercings. Casey's chest had this burning sensation in it as she watched her walk ignoring everyone she could. This was the attitude Casey admired. She watched her walk on looking as if she had full confidence. "I wish I could talk to her..." She sighed and held her chest a bit.

Resuming Journal Entry 1
Her. Evanna Evanscent. How could I ever forget that amazing name. That amazing person. Every time I see her I wanna be her, ever since middle school she's been my role model. I just wish I could talk to her and interact with her. She's always on my mind and maybe I'm in love with her...I don't even know her..But even if I were to come into her life...how?...Maybe I can find out what friends she has...hopefully more than 5 perhaps. Who knows I'll see...What if she hates me because I'm popular though...wait! I didn't check to see if anyone did anything to her!
Journal Entry 1 Complete

Casey's P.O.V
Casey stood up and made a full sprint past Evanna and towards her locker which was conveniently around the corner. As soon as she spotted the paper with bad words and mean comments on her locker she tore them down throwing them each away in the trash. Just as she was tearing off the last piece Evanna turned the corner and stared at Casey for a moment as she threw the last paper in.

3rd Person P.O.V
Evanna seemed to just stand there not really moving. Casey was frozen in the pose she was in before. They just stared at each other in silence until Casey smiled and finally spoke up.
"Uh...Your l-locker had mean messages on it so I decided to tear them off..." She laughed nervously.
Evanna sighed and kept her distance. "Um...thanks I guess?" Her tone of voice came off as tired and out of it as she usually was.
"A-Anytime!" Casey awkwardly left the scene going past Evanna.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for reading and I hope this filled your gay agenda~

~Blu