Friend or Foe

3rd Person P.O.V
Evanna was doing her usual lunch routine. She usually didn't eat so the hassle was finding a spot to sit on her own. As normal she had her music blasting in her ears and sported her classic bitch face. This was her way of telling people to fuck off. She found her way around and finally sat on a bench by herself.

Sarah set her eyes on Evanna and walked over while enjoying coke from the vending machine.

"Hey, Evanna." She waited for a response.

Evanna didn't even flinch and continued to write in her journal. Sarah sighed and waved her hand in Evanna's face. 

"You're gonna go deaf one day!" 

Evanna slowly looked up and Sarah and removed one earbud from her ear. She looked a little pissed and annoyed at the girl. 

"What the hell do you want?"

"She speaks!" Sarah exclaimed with a laugh, "I wanna be your friend shorty."

Evanna's eye twitched. "No way in hell, for all I know you could be trying to set me up for a Carrie situation."

"Man you're paranoid, I'm not that bad.  I have no intention to dump pig blood on you. Anyway, If I wanted to hurt you I would've thrown this soda at you." She sat down next to her. 

Evanna scooted to the side a bit. "Then what do you want?!"

"To be your friend."

"You're gonna get targeted by Catherine for trying though."

"Oh trust me Catherine is scared to fuck with me."

"She..is?"

"Yep!" 

"Well how about it, you become my friend and in return, I protect you from that bitch."

Evanna took a moment to think about it. "I..guess you have a deal." She sighed. 

The bell rung for the end of lunch and everyone started to leave.

"See ya after school Eva." Sarah smiled and walked off to her next class. 

Evanna watched her leave. "Well that wasn't expected...maybe things..are getting better..?" She stood up and popped her earbud back in. She started walking to her next class. 

Journal Entry 3

Someone wants to be my friend? What the hell? But she did give me a good deal. I will just have to see where this goes... Not much else that I can do. Well, this entry is short but honestly, there's not much to say. 

3rd Person P.O.V

Catherine yawned during class whilst watching Evanna write in a notebook. She groaned a bit and just leaned back.