What a day.

Third person P.O.V:

Evanna stood there for a second. "What a nice gesture." She opened her locker and grabbed what she needed. She had peace for just a moment until someone slammed her locker shut.

"Hey freakazoid 2.0~" The girl smirked and looked down on Evanna.

"What do you want Catherine?"

"Can you write me a fake hall pass? I don't feel like getting in trouble again."

"I'll write it later, leave me alone." Evanna stated firmly. Catherine rudely grabbed her arm and stared her in the eyes.

"I come first Evanna. Make it now." Catherine threateningly insisted. Evanna rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Fine," She pulled out a sheet of paper and took less than 5 minutes to forge the pass, "Happy now?"

"Thanks, freak." She left.

"Shit. I better hurry before the horde invades the hallways." Evanna ran to her first class before the bell rang and sat down. She saw she had a few moments to spare and pulled out her journal and began to write.

Entry Number 2
I have no idea what just happened but I actually spoke to her! She was even tearing the mean messages off my locker~ That's such a sweet thing to do... Ah! I'm smiling like an idiot right now, I can feel my face getting super warm...
Enough fantasizing! A bigger issue is Catherine. If I remember correctly she's in that popular group with Casey. Ugh that means I have no chance in getting close to her at all...Catherine hates my guts for no reason and she goes out of her way to make me miserable. Having no friends is so lonely but all I have to do is look tough and no one will try me besides her. Well, whatever.

3rd Person P.O.V
Casey covered the slight pink on her face.
"What was that?!" She yelled out in a frustrated manner.

Y

ou had one job Casey, Say Hi and ask to be friends, but you didn't and you missed your chance yet again!" She hit the bathroom sink multiple times.

"And that awkward conversation?! What was I thinking?! And she was just so cool about it. She probably thinks I'm some preppy bitch that tried to talk to her out of pity!" She groaned.

"Seriously...Casey you can do better." 

Sarah finally exited her stall and looked at Casey.
"Uh...you okay girl? I've been listening to your freakout and it seems like you're having friend trouble?"

"S-Sarah?! You heard that???"

She nodded slowly. "Uhhh....Yah. So wanna talk about it hun?"

"Uh...well promise you won't judge?"

"Promise~ But let's make sure no one else is in here." Sarah bent down and checked all the stalls thoroughly since she didn't care what they were doing or how they felt about it.

Casey just kinda shook her head in slight disappointment but to no surprise. She didn't bother to stop her since there's no getting Sarah to listen. She's as stubborn as a mule.

Sarah smiled after checking the last stall. "ALL CLEAR PRINCESS!"  She saluted.

Casey gave a slight chuckle and nodded. "Thank you soldier." She took a deep breath. "Well...I wanna be friends with...Evanna..its just she seems so cool and relaxed."

"Oh? Evanna huh? She totally seems like your type."

"H-Hey! How'd you guess I liked her?!"

"I didn't." She walked closed and threw an arm around her. "You just told me."

Casey paused for a second. "Fuck."

"Fuck indeed my girl~" She laughed,
"All jokes aside, Catherine HATES Evanna for no reason and she's made sure that Evanna is as miserable and lonely as possible."

"Why? Evanna doesn't bother anyone anyway."

"Well I did hear a rumor about their connection," She paused, "But its probably wrong...I mean.." She mumbled the last part.

"What was that last part?"

"Oh nothing dear. Anyway keep talking to me."

"I ripped the bad messages off of her locker and she thanked me..?"

"I mean I guess that's a start. Catherine doesn't scare me so I'll become friends with Evanna and try to get you closer to her. Deal?"

"Yes! That's perfect! Big deal!" Casey's beautiful eyes lit up in excitement.

"Yeah! That's the spirit girl!" She motivated her. "Well let's get to class. We're super late as is."

"Oh right!"

The two left the bathroom and headed over to their class.

Evanna sneezed like a cat in the middle of class. "Eh? Why do I feel like someone was talking about me?" She curiously thought to herself.