8

ash's pov

"Camping" I asked confused

"Yes camping, have you ever been?" Jon asked as he started to drive away from Walmart

"Well no" I answered honestly

"Than it's settled we are going camping this weekend"

"Okay?."

That was the end of the conversation the rest of the drive was in silence, but that was okay because then I could think of what camping would be like.

Time skip

It was Friday, and I was freaking out, I've never been camping so I have no clue what we are going to do.  I was in the middle of my crisis when I heard my bedroom door open.

"You know there is this crazy thing called knocking" I joked as I turned around.

" Well there is no time for knocking when its camping time!" He declared

He ran up to me and grabbed my hands and pulled me towards the door.

"Wait I need my bags " I exclaimed

"You're so needy, get your bags and meet me in the truck"

He closed my door and I grabbed my bags and ran down to the truck.

"Okay so what are we going to use for camping "

"We are getting a rental trailer,"

I sat back and looked out the window. After about 20 minutes we pulled up to a trailer rental place, after spending 10 minutes trying to find a trailer we finally settled on one, after getting hooked up we were back on the road.

Time skip

After an hour drive we arrived at our campground, we set up the rental trailer I asked if I could look around, Jon gave me a nod of approval and I started to walk around. I wasn't paying attention and next thing I knew I was on the ground.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry" a gruff voice said.

I looked up to see a boy in a red plaid shirt and blue jeans, he had strawberry blond hair and had mesmerizing caramel brown eyes. I realized I need to say something

"Oh no it's my fault. I should have been paying attention." I said as I got up

"Well my names Griffin," the boy stuck his hand out. I shook it

"I'm Ash"

"Cool name"

"Thanks" I said we both just stood there in awkward silence.

"Well are you new to this camp?" He asked breaking the suffocating silence

"Oh um yeah, are you?" I asked looking at my feet.

"Nah my parents love coming to this camp, I've been coming for 7 years."

"Wow that's a long time."

"Yeah I can show you Around if you would like." He asked shyly

"I would love that"

"Great"

He started to walk and I followed

Time skip

After Griffin showed me around the camp we went our separate ways promising to meet up tomorrow. I got back to the trailer to see Jon sitting at a picnic table play cards by himself. I sat down next to him.

"You will never guess what just happened to me" I exclaimed

"Someone tried to mug you but you fought them off?" He said in an overly dramatic manner

"No try again"

"Someone tried to mug you but all of a sudden the love of your life fought them off?"

"No? What's with you and people being mugged?" I asked

He shrugged

"I meant a friend!" I said as I jumped up from my seat

"That's amazing!, what's their name? What's their eye colour? Do they like teddy bears?"

Their name is Griffin, they have caramel brown eyes and I don't know" I answered every question In one breath.

"Well I'm happy you made a friend, did you get his number so you could keep in touch?"

"Crap, I got to go find him" I took of running

I remember him saying how his family was staying at one of the cabins but I don't know which one. Guess I have to try them all.

I stood at the door of cabin number 1 and knocked after a few minutes the door swung open to show.. Griffin

"What's up?" He questioned as he leaned against the door frame.

"Oh thank god It's you, now I don't have to knock at every door. " I say as I let a sigh of relief

"Where you seriously going to knock at every cabin until you found me?" He asked

" yeah, I wanted to see if I could get your number, now that I'm saying this out loud I can hear  how weird this sounds."

"Nah it's not weird, anyways stay right there I'll be back in a minute." He ran into the cabin and came out a few minutes later

"Here" he hands me a crumpled piece of paper

I take it and open it up to find his number, I smile at him "thanks"

"No problem, so I have to go catch up with you tomorrow ."

"Okay bye" I say as I start to head back to the trailer.

Time skip to the end of the weekend

I had a wonderful time camping, me and Jon went on hikes and I learned that he somehow cheats at UNO because he can't win any other way  we also had a fire every night and roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. Me and griffin also became closer, we would go hang out at the lake and play games around the campground. I'm a little sad that I have to leave but at least I got Griffin's number so we can still talk. I help Jon clean up the trailer and off we went to drop the trailer off.

Small time skip

We just dropped off the trailer and I was telling Jon all about Griffin and how much I loved the trip. We came to a red light and jon moved forward to turn on the music i looked out my window, and the truck started to truck move again the next thing I saw was a bright light  and the last thing I heard was a loud horn....

———————————————————————
Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. My life has been hectic. Hopefully I will start to update more regularly.

That's was my chapter! Comment and vote I hope you enjoyed reading and I truly  hope to see you in the next chapter!!!!

-insane

----------------------------------------------
Words: 1055

Date : February 4th