9

Ash's pov

I felt the truck plow in to the passengers side of our vehicle, I could feel my bones break from under the pressure, as well as the taste of coppery blood pooling in my mouth. my head was pounding my vision was turning black but I tried to fight the blackness that was taking over.

Our vehicle flipped over and it  rolled  I jerked forward and the seatbelt locked sending me back. The vehicle finally stopped rolling, my head was killing me and I was having a hard time staying awake  but I had to see if Jonathan was okay. I tried to call his name but nothing came out. I couldn't turn my head to look for him, I could see the ambulance lights in the distance but everything faded to black before it arrived.

I jolted awake, I looked around but I was surrounded by blackness, I tried to move but I was stuck, fear filled my body, was I dead? I felt nothing, no pain, I just felt empty. It was like I was trapped in a nightmare with no chance of waking up. I took a few deep breaths and tried to remain calm, as I was taken a deep breath in I heard a faint voice it sounded like it was calling my name. I tried moving again and this time I could so I took
Off running towards the sound, no matter how fast or how far I ran everything was black still

"Ash"

Thee sound was much clearer now it was Jonathan voice. He sounded so depressed and tired

"Jon" I called to him desperate not knowing if he could even hear me.

"Ash, sweetheart please come back to me"
He sounded like he was crying.

"I'm right here, why can't you hear me" I screamed as I dropped to  my knees and sobbed.

I was haunted by the sounds of Jonathan's cry's and the broken cry's of my name, there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"Shut up, Shut up, SHUT UP" I screamed in to the blackness everything then went quiet. I lied down and curled my self in a ball and closed my eyes, hope it would all be over soon.

———————————————————————
Sorry it's been so long since I've updated.

That's was my chapter! Comment and vote I hope you enjoyed reading and I truly hope to see you in the next chapter!!!!

-insane

----------------------------------------------
Words: 412

Date : April 25