Chaper Two - True Feelings

"y/n! What was that?" yelled your friend after Mori closed the class door.
"Nothing." you said quietly. You walked over to the door and walked out silently. You didn't know what to do. Your friend was clearly mad. You felt hot and super dizzy. You heard footsteps from behind you, and suddenly fell.

----------------

It was dark.
Cold.
That's all you could feel.
But you started to feel arms wrapped around you.
They were comforting.

"y/n. Wake up. Are you ok?" you heard faintly.
You opened your eyes as much as you could.
As you did, you saw his dark hair. Of course, it was Mori, the boy that made you feel all tingly inside was there, holding you.
"Mori. What happened?" you asked, trying not to show him how embarrassed you were. "Where am I?"
"You fell in the hallway, but I was there to catch you. I was walking back to your class because I needed to talk to you." he said quietly.
You opened your eyes more, and you could see his face, all blushed.
As you got up from his arms, you felt a slight pain in your wrist.
"Hey Mori." you said quietly. He look at you as you sat down next to him. "My friend and all of the girls in the class are mad at me because I'm talking to you. Is that a sign for me to stop talking to you?" Tears started to flow down your face, from both the pain now jolting down your wrist, and the pain in your heart from what is going through your head.
Mori slowly put his arm around my shoulder. I jolted as he did, only expecting a word or two, but there was more.
As Mori put his arm over your shoulder, you turned to face him, and he was already looking at you.
"Are you ready?" he asked, in his deep, yet calming voice.
I didn't know what he was asking, so I didn't say anything.
Mori smiled, and then closed in on the space that was between you two.
His soft lips closed in on yours. All of the pain from your wrist, and the guilt from Mori talking to you, went away in an instant.
He pulled away from you, and he gave you his small smile.
"Let's take you to the Club. We can get the school nurse to look at you there." he said, and he stood up.
He look down at you, and put his hand down in front of your good hand to help you up.
You hesitantly grabbed his hand, and he pulled you up.
As you walked down past your class room, you look in the window. Class was now going on.
How long were you on the ground with Mori?
Had anybody seen?
Why didn't he get help in that time that you were on the ground?