Chapter Five - What can happen?

Dark.

A faint light at the end of your vision.

"Help. Anyone there?" you let out faintly. That's all you could let go. You felt sore all over.
But there was a presence behind you.
You noticed everything get softer all at once. You felt warm.
"Hey." said a deep voice.
You could let see anyone.
"Wake up." he said, this time louder.
"Their here." said Mori as two girls sat across from you, Mori, and Honey.

____________________________________

"Hey." you say. "Sorry I fell asleep." You suddenly notice how close Mori was.
A small sound came out of you, and Mori smiled.
"Who's this?" asked one of the girl sitting across from you three.
"y/n! She hurt her wrist, so she's staying here with us today!" said Honey. I've never heard him say something so proudly. "Or would you want her to leave?" Honey asked the girls.
They vigorously shook their heads no.
"Never! We want you to be happy!" said the other girl. Why was Honey acting like this? And why was Mori so quiet all of the sudden?
"Mori! Do you like y/n?" asked the first girl. They both looked over in my direction, then over to Mori.
He nodded, not saying a word.
The girls blushed, probably at the thought of Mori saying that he likes them. The girls squealed a little, then Tamaki walked over.
"Hello my pretty darlings! How is your stay so far?" he asked. He seemed normal.
"Very well!" said the girls as Tamaki took the second girls hand.
"I hope some other day, you will come and visit me?" said Tamaki in a pleading, yet a not demanding voice.
The girls got all flushed, and they nodded vigorously again.
Why were these girls going after these boys like this? And why were these boys teasing the girls?! I don't think I like the idea of this host club.
"y/n. You see distracted. You okay?" asked Mori. You looked over at him. You shook your head no.
He stood up, brushed himself off, and nodded his head to the side, telling you to follow him.
You cautiously stood up, not wanting the two girls to be mad at you, but they were already engaged in a conversation with Honey.
You walked over to Mori as he stood by a door leading off to a room. This room had big windows like the Host Club room, but this room had no tables and chairs.
Just a single bed...
Mori sat down on the bed, patting next to him, telling you to come sit down next to him.
You slowly walked over to him.
He gave a faint smile as you finally made the last few steps towards him.
Right before you sat down, he pulled you closer.
"W-What are you doing?" you asked him.
He leaned into your ear.
"Do you trust me?" he asked quietly so that you could barely even make out what he was saying.
You gulped, face and ears burning, your entire body tingling with anticipation of what was going to happen.
After a few seconds of making him wait in silence, his hot breath on your ear and down your neck, making you feel all hot.
"Yes." you said quietly.
Mori leaned in, lips on the side of your neck. You felt his lips make a smile, then he moved closer to your ear.
"Good." he said, and he turned your face to his.
You got even more red, his face having a small tint of pink to it.
"This is my first time, so don't laugh at me." he said.
Mori leaned in, closing in the space in between you and him.
As your lips gently touched his, you felt a sensation flow through your body but couldn't find the right word.
Wait! Now you knew what it was.
Love...