Chapter Three - The Host Club

*sorry if this chapter is a bit lengthy! I didn't know how to split it up into two, so I made this one a bit longer.*

You and Mori walked down the hallway to the Host Club. You got many glares from girls in all grades just because you were waking alongside Mori.
"We're here." said Mori as he stopped in front of a pair of y'all doors.
"Music Room 3" you said quietly to yourself. This was your first time ever going here, and you didn't know anyone else in the Host Club, so you were ready for anything.
Mori opened the door to the Host Club. Right as he did, there was a gush of welcoming air in your face.
"Welcome back Mori!" said a welcoming voice. "And who do we have here? A fan girl?"
"Hello!" you said as you walked in. As you did, your saw the guy that was talking. "I'm y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you."
"Wow! Such manners! If only my little Haruhi said nice things to me." he said.
"If you don't mind, what's your name?" you asked him. He had golden hair, and the perfect smile.
"My name is Tamaki Suoh." he said.
Mori walked over to a side counter in the club room and looked around for something.
As you looked at Mori, you saw him smile as he pulled something out from behind a box in the corner.
Mori looked over at you, and he held up the object. It was a tea pot. You nodded, and then he gave Tamaki a small nod.
"Oh wait! You are the girl Mori has been talking about!" said Tamaki after a few moments of silence.
"He talked about me?" you said, completely flustered. Tamaki nodded quickly, and grabbed your bad hand.
You winced, and he immediately pulled away.
"Sorry. I fell on this hand and Mori said he would call the nurse over here to the club room." you said, and you gave him your other hand.
"I'm so very sorry!" he said. He sat in a corner of the club room, and whimpered like a sad dog.
"I guess i'm not fit to be the manager." he said quietly to himself.
You started to flail your arms in the air, signaling that it was your fault you didn't tell him.
He looked up, and already looked much better.
"What about I introduce you to the rest of the Host Club." he said confidently.
"U-um sure." you said, and you followed Tamaki over to a small table and couch for you to sit on.
"Wait here." he said, and he walked away.

After a few minuets, Tamaki walked back over, and he had two other people with him. They looked exactly alike!
"y/n, this is Hikaru and Kaoru. They are twins!" he said.
"Hey." said on of them. He didn't sound too happy. "I'm Hikaru. I'm the older twin."
"And i'm Kaoru! It's a pleasure to meet you!"
"Oh! Yes! And i'm y/n. Thank you for having me. I hope to see you two in the future." you said with a smile. Kaoru smiled back while Hikaru just sat there with a unamused look on his face.
"Here y/n! I'll go get someone else!" Tamaki said cheerfully, and scattered away. He seemed happy to be involved in this.
You, Kaoru, and Hikaru talked for a minuet of two until Tamaki walked back. This time, he had a tall guy with glasses and dark hair like Mori's.
"y/n, meet the vice president of The Ouran Host Club, Kyoya Ootori!"
"Hello y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you." said Kyoya, and he sat down.
"Thank you for letting me intrude." you said as you slightly bowed your head to him. His voice sounded strict, so you tried not to get on his bad side, if he had one.
Tamaki was already walking back with someone in about 10 seconds.
"This is my lovely lady, Haruhi Fujioka!" said Tamaki as he pushed a girl.
"I thought only boys could be a Host here." you said.
"Well, until last year, that rule changed just for daddy's little girl!" said Tamaki in a baby voice.
"tsk." you heard Haruhi. "I'm sorry for Tamaki. He gets a little too excited in the love life of the Hosts, including me and him." she said as she walked over to you. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Your name is?"
Love Life?
"My name is y/n. Thank you for inviting me into your Host Club." you said, and you bowed. "And i'm sorry if this offends you and your beliefs, but me and Mori aren't in a relationship. We're just friends. And who would like someone like me?" you said.
"I bet a lot of boys have liked you, but you are just too cute for them!" she yelled.
You smiled, clearly flustered, face hot, and you bowed down again to Haruhi.
"Thank you." you said quietly again, and she sat down on a chair that was next to the couch you were on.
"And here! This is Mori's good friend!" said Tamaki, and he pushed forward a little, blonde haired boy.
"Hello! I'm Mitsukuni Haniozuka, but you can just call me Honey!" he said in a cheerful voice. You couldn't frighten out how a quiet guy like Mori came to be friends with a loud, energetic kid like Honey.
"It's nice to meet you Honey! My name is y/n." you said to him. He smiled, and walked over to a table by Haruhi and ate a big piece of strawberry cake.
"One more person!" said Tamaki.
I nodded, and he skipped away. You and the other Host Club members chatted until Tamaki returned.
"Here she is!" he said, then we heard laughing.
"Ugh!" said Hikaru and Kaoru.
"Hello Club members! Tamaki told me that there is a new girl that was brought here my Mori!" she said loudly. She laughed again and walked over to our group of tables and chairs.
"Hello. It's nice to meet you." you said to her.
She walked over to you, and she smiled.
"I'm Renge! The Host Club Manager!"
"But wait." you said. "Tamaki said thtat he was the Manager."
Renge laughed, and she turned away.
"I'm the real manager, but he funded the Host Club." she laughed.
"Oh." you said.
You looked over at Tamaki, and he was whistling while getting the tables and tea ready for the next group of people to come to the Club. He looked cute while cleaning.
And on that note, you looked around at all of my boys, and all of them were cute! You didn't even notice before! Oh no!
Who to choose?