The Final Chapter - Confession And Result

As you quickly walked out of the room, your face was as red as a tomato.
"Hey y/n! Where's Mori?" asked Honey as you walked past everyone.
"The room over there." you said quickly as you pointed to the room with the bed, and then ran out of the Host Club room.
You pulled the door open, and ran out, your footsteps heavy on the tile floors.
Then you heard more footsteps.
You slowed down, checking to see who it was following you.
"What's wrong?" asked Haruhi as she caught up to you.
"I would rather not say." you said to Haruhi, then started to walk away, but she grabbed your shoulder, stopping you.
"I won't be able to help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." she said sternly. "And the boys are taking care of Mori. I've never seen him smile like that before." she said, then let go of you.
"So what's wrong? I can keep a secret." she said and winked at you.
After that, it was completely silent, except for the occasional birds singing outside the nearby window for a good minuet.
You didn't want to tell Haruhi, but there was no other choice, knowing that she would just keep stopping you.
"Can I start from the beginning?" you asked Haruhi, and she smiled at you, and gave a little nod.
"One day, it was cold, windy, and I was going inside. Mori was standing in the doorway, watching me, and as a I went to that doorway, he was gone. That was the first time I had saw him." you started. Haruhi nodded.
"The next few days we're normal, then today, he came to me and asked me to go to the Host Club during recreation hours. I said sure, and as I ran off, I must of dropped my phone. During one of my breaks, Mori came into my classroom and gave me my phone, and asked for me name." you said to Haruhi.
"So that's how you met him?" she asked, and you nodded.
"After he walked out, everyone was mad at me because I had talked to Mori, so I ran out of the classroom and fainted. As I awoke, Mori was there, and my wrist hurt." you said, then paused.
"What came next?" asked Haruhi.
You were nervous to tell Haruhi that you two had kissed.
"M-Mori then k-kissed me." you slowly chocked out.
Haruhi's eyes shot open.
"After that, we walked to the club room and we all met each other." you said quietly, your face getting very red again.
"Then in the room with the bed, he asked me if I trusted him." you said. "I nodded, and he pulled me and kissed me again. He said he loved me from the first time he looked at me." you said, then slouched down to the ground.
"I ran out of that bedroom so fast, not caring what he had to say, and I think I hurt his feelings!" you said loudly, treats starting to make their way down your cheeks.
Haruhi immediately noticed that you were crying, and said, "He was happy! I've never seen him smile like that before. You're one of a kind. He's also never talked that much after he met you." said Haruhi in a calming voice.
Your tears stopped after a few seconds.
You sniffled, and looked up at Haruhi, smiling.
"Go tell Mori how you feel. We'll all give you two some space. And I promise I won't tell anyone what happened." said Haruhi, and she walked back to the club room.
"I'll tell him to meet you out here." she said as she opened up the door to the club room.
You nodded.

As you sat there, on the cold, hard, tile floor, you wiped away the rest of the tears on you cheeks.
"Hey." said Mori. You didn't notice him there, and you jumped up a little.
"I'm sorry." you said quietly.
Mori sank down next to you on the ground.
"I'm so sorry." you said, looking over at him.
"Why?" he asked.
"I ran away! You must feel heartbroken right now!" you yelled, then looked away from him.
"No. I was happy as you ran away." he said, then paused. He turned you head towards him so you were looking into his eyes. "Because I know your feelings towards me." he said.
You felt tears start to stream down your face.
"Sorry." you said quietly.
"Don't apologize." said Mori. He leaned back against the wall, and stared out into the window.
You two sat there in silence, except for the few sniffles you gave out because of crying.
"Mori." you started. He looked over at you, his dark brown eyes meeting your e/c eyes. His gentle smile as always. His black hair moving out of his eyes.

"I love you."

-----------------One Year Later-----------------

As you and Mori walked down the hall, hand in hand, you waved to your friends.
It was funny to see their faces after not seeing them for a whole summer.
And over that summer, you and Mori talked more.
Got to know each other better than ever.
And one more special thing happened.

"Heeey y/n! Are yoooouuu twooo daaaatingggg?" asked one of the popular kids (and most annoying) in school as you and Mori walked past her in the hall way.
We stopped, and Mori looked over at her.
"Won't this give it away? I though the knees had gotten to everyone already." you said as you held up yours and Mori's hands.
"We started dating back in August, right before school." you said.
"And stay out of our business for now." said Mori quietly. You squeezed his hand, and you two started to walk faster.
"Hey Mori?" you said as you two started to slow down, nearing your destination.
"Yea?" said Mori as he looked over at you, his new smile on his face.
"ohh. Never mind." you said, and smiled back.
Mori let go of your hand to open the door for you.
"Welcome to to the Host Club."
You and Mori walk into the club room, Tamaki, Kyoya, Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru, and Honey all greeting you in those familiar words.
You know.

I want Mori to say those words to me whenever we're older.

Just for the sake of remembering our love story.

Because when the days come where we're sad, and we don't want to be together.

We can remember our struggles back in High School.

And say that nothing could break that kind of love.

((AHHHHHHH!! I FINISHED IT!! I FINALLY DID IT!! I know it may be rushed, but I need to work on other books, but I didn't want to just cut it off, so I did this! I hope you enjoyed this story, and if you did, please comment and tell me what was your favorite part! Also, if you wanted to, i have many more stories that I and writing, and if you could, please go and check those out for me! Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! I'll see you next time! Byeee!!))