New to it

Elia POV

All I see is the sunset gleaming into my bedroom as I arise from the dead. Shit. I slept too long.

Cons of going to a party till 5 am. But fuck it I have no regrets and I will probably do it again tonight.

"Finally your up god damn I thought you were dead" my brother says sitting on the couch in my room.

"What are you doing in my room jack" I say as he's now sitting on my bed.

" I was about to wake you up to ask if you wanted to go to another place tonight for some girls bday"

Ugh bday parties usually are the worst but I meannn if it gives me something to do I'll be there.

"It has alcohol and buddd" jack says emphasizing the weed part.

I jump out of my bed. "You got me there" I say laughing.

"Good I was going to make you go anyways, her name is Alexa and she's pretty fucking cool and kinda reminds me of you so you will have a good time." Jack says leaving my room.

"Also we have to be there in like 40 mins so try to look semi decent" and with that he leaves.

"Thank you for adding that line it really helps my self confidence" I yell.

Well fuck I have no time. I walk over to my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Wow I look unique, and by unique I mean I look like I just died and came back 100 times.

I jump in the shower and somehow finish in 5 minutes. I wrap a towel around myself and brush my teeth and hair.

Wow ok I look somewhat better...

After brushing my hair I run over to my closet and put on leggings, a cute black tube top, and a red windbreaker that I let fall down to my elbows. I guess this will do.

"Comfy or sexy" I say to myself looking at my shoe rack.

"Comfy" I say grabbing my white high top vans.

I put on my vans and walk to my mirror where I dab some concealer on. I don't really wear that much makeup and honestly I'm done trying to impress people they will either like me or not.

I put on some lip gloss and mascara and grab my purse. I turn all my lights off  (yo girl isn't tryna pay more for the electric bill) and go downstairs to meet my brother in the kitchen.

Jack looks at his watch. "Damn your under the time limit with 10 minutes to spare, I'm proud." He laughs.  I roll my eyes at his remark but smile so I don't seem that bitchy.

"Let's gooo" I trail off as I open the front door of our apartment.

Jack follows and we walk to the parking garage. We have two cars but pick our white Jeep. I jump in the passenger and we pull out onto the street.

"Elia type in your phone this location" jack says handing me an address he has on his iPhone notes.

I type it into my phone and we drive to the location.

——————————————————————————
Hello everyone I hope you like this first chapter :)