Meeting

Elia POV

Me and jack pull up to a house in the hills. It's not to small and not to big. It's actually quite beautiful and white.

We decide to park a couple houses down so we don't have to worry about traffic after. Me and Jack get out of the car and start walking to the entrance of the house.

I used to be really nervous going to parties for people I didn't know but now I simply don't care. If anything i need to go out so I can find some decent friends.

Jack knocks on the door. We wait for a minute until a girl who has black short hair and a black tube top and ripped jeans on opens it.

"Jack wow hello glad you could come!" The girl says very sweetly and genuine. "Who is this?" The girl says to jack excitedly.

"Oh this is Elia my sister." Jack says pointing to me.

The girl suddenly reaches out for a hug. "Hello Elia my name is Alexa and I'm happy you get to celebrate with me tonight!!" She says laughing and guiding us into her house.

As we step into her house I look to my right to see a whole table full of different liquors and a small round table filled with ziplock bags of weed. Am I in heaven ?!!??  I'm pulled away from my thoughts by Alexa telling me where everything is.

After telling us where everything is located, she trots away to a group of people. Me and jack split and I go straight to the table filled with bud.

There is a container filled with rolling papers and I start to get very excited. I take out about a gram from one of the zip bags and start to put it in a grinder she has right next to the papers.

After grinding it up I put it into the rolling paper. This will be fun. I have no clue how to roll. I usually make my brother or friends do it. Fuck.  With that I start to put the weed into the folded up piece of thin white paper. I try my best to roll it but it comes instantly undone. "Agh" I say to myself getting frustrated.

"Looks like you need some help hm" a very tall boy with an Australian accent says hovering over me. I turn around. Wow. He's actually quite fine. He holds a beer in his hand and waits for me to answer.

"No I don't" I say even though I have no clue what I'm doing.

"Yea mhm I can tell. You can barely roll babe" he chuckles. My face goes red with annoyance.

"First of all, don't call me babe I just met you. And second of all I got this." I say turning back to the weed. Why is this so damn complicated. I should just tell my brother to come over here and hopefully this boy will leave.

" Hm I like your attitude. My names Clinton, yours?" He says interested. "Elia" I say scowling.

See, being hard to get is a great tactic and works very well. As you can see..

"What a cool name" he says looking at me. I look at him for a better look to see what I'm dealing with. Shit. He's so beautiful with his long black hair and his sense of style woah.

Ok Elia you just met him you cannot give in like this you always give in too early and you need a real boyfriend not someone to sleep around with.

I snap out of my thoughts when I see him grabbing my paper. "See this is how a pro does it" he says rolling it evenly and securing it in a matter of a minute. Wow.........

He sees the shocked look on my face and smirks. "So do you still got it on your own?" He says sarcastically. " ha ha your funny, but I got it from here" I say grabbing it and a lighter from my purse. I light it and suck in that regular feeling that I love so much.

And with that I walk away leaving him standing there.

I walk my way through loads of people and finally see jack talking to Alexa and 2 other boys.

"Hey guys" I say to mostly jack and Alexa. Everyone in the circle greets me. Jack grabs my joint and takes a hit, he then passes it to Alexa and to the other 2 boys.

"Yes because I told you, you could all have it" I say half way joking. Everyone laughs. Not really funny i low key want my shit back :)(

Alexa takes the joint out of her mouth and says "oh I forgot to introduce you! This is my boyfriend Christian and his best friend Mitchel. Boys this is Elia" and with that they both look at me "Hello Eliaaa" Christian drunkly sings. I smile at his remark. Mitchel hands me a beer. " Here is a welcoming gift" he says laughing. I can already tell he is drunk but hey I appreciate it. I can also tell they are both Australian just like Clinton. "I cannot take up that offer" I say. Everyone starts to laugh for a good minute until someone comes up to Mitchel. Great, speak of the devil!

"Oh this also is Clinton, Mitchels brother!" Alexa says looking at me then Clinton. "We've already met" I say staring at him. "Well great you know most of them now." Alexa says giggling.

"Hmm fancy running into you again" Clinton says looking at me. "Hello again" I say smiling. I'm too lazy to be bitchy. Clinton just smirks and stands there. The hell do I even say..... I also stand there silent.

"So Elia how long have you lived here?" Mitchel says breaking the silence. I snap my head to look at him.

"Only for a year. Me and my brother moved here from Florida. It's terrible compared to California. And also Cali is a wayyyy better place to party." I say looking at him sipping the beer he gave me.

"Party girl I like it. I can already tell we will be good friends." Mitchel says. "And I can tell Clinton does too." He says laughing. 

"Yes I can see that!" I say looking at Clinton who has walked away from the convo.  Mitchel chuckles and keeps rambling.

For another hour me and Mitchel drunkenly talk about random things and it's pretty fun. He's a cool chill dude. And ALSO he told me he's in a band.

I'm not gonna lie I'm a hardcore fan for any band I listen to. So this might be a good one.

I can't help but be interested in what he has to say about Clinton. He tells me Clinton plays the sax and guitar and does some singing. Ok um why am I already in love. A guy who plays sax can high key have this.

Elia stop with this talk my god..,,,...

I'm brought back into reality when Clinton comes back over to us and sits down across from me and Mitchel.

"Hello Sax player" I say cross faded and not caring what comes out of my mouth.

"Wow I've known you for 2 seconds and you already know stuff. Impressive babe" he says smirking.  Ok I might admit anyone calling me babe makes me want to pop off but he doesn't need to know that!

"Well thanks to Mitchel I know a lot now." I say winking.

Clinton glares at Mitchel's drunk self. Mitchel puts his hand up in defense, I start to laugh at this motion. With that Mitchel gets up and walks to a girl standing at the mini bar.

"So Elia" Clinton says putting his attention back on me after watching Mitchel walk away.

"So Clinton" I say smirking.

"I'd love to get to know you better." He says looking at me straight in the eye.

Oof don't give me that lOoK. But then again I would love to too.

" You know what I'd love that." I say smiling. I might regret this ....but wait I don't have any regrets and I'm not starting now.

———————————————————————————
Shittttt Elia is pulling Clinton go her ;)

Hope you like it 💗