The next day

Elias POV

My eyes open instantly, my heart beating out of my fucking chest. God damn you alarm clock and your constant heart attacks you give me.

"Agh" I growl trying my best to hit the off button as hard as I can almost pushing it off of my bedside table. The annoying beeping sound turns off and I don't think I've ever been more thankful in my life.

I grab my phone thats charging on the table. 5 fucking Am in the morning. I've never wanted to throw myself off my balcony more than right now.

I always tend to forget I have a life besides the partying which consumes most of it.

It's almost a punishment that people have to wake up THIS early for work.

Like every girl on this earth I immediately check my notifications on my phone looking at the most important ones. Hm that's weird. A unknown number has been texting me..

Last nights memories flood into me like a wave as I finish that thought and i soon realize who that  unknown number might be. I don't remember a lot of last night but I remember some of the people I met especially one boy. I'm trying to muster all my thoughts to remember his name.

What is that boys god damn nAME.

I feel it creeping in the back of my head... still nothing.

"Fuck you alcohol" I whisper to myself . I decide to text back to maybe find out what this boys name is.

Unknown-
hey did you make it home safe last night?? After talking, u and ur brother left so I got your number from Alexa.

Oh shit I forgot me and Alexa became quite good friends last night.

Me -
Oh uh yea I did!! Just woke up for work... Who is this??

I replay everything I can remember from last night in my head. I met Alexa and her 2 friends?? I don't even have enough energy to remember their names. Oh and their really hot brother who I suspect is the boy ? I remember talking to him for some time but I do not remember the conversation that was traded between him and I.

See that's the bad thing about getting fucked up, you forget almost everything, especially things u want to remember. Why do I DO this to myselffff.

I wait for him to answer but immediately remember it's still 5 am and no one is up at the crack ass of dawn.

I sigh easing myself out of my bed still feeling the groggy ness of last night. I can feel a headache coming on and I can already tell I'm going to be hungover today.

I slowly walk over to my bathroom mirror just staring at the reflection looking back. Wow girly here is one big mess.

I graze over my eye bags and my messy smeared mascara. Gross. I pull out a makeup wipe from the package and try to wipe all of it off. Really wishing I could wipe off all the grossness I feel from the night before.

Soon as my mascara is gone I jump in the shower. I usually go on my phone in the shower but seeing how dead I feel right now I'd probably do something stupid and drop it. I scroll onto Spotify and go onto a already made playlist by Spotify called "the new feels".

I step into the warm water circling on the ground. My only time I get to relax. I love showers. If I could I would take an hour shower.

The water hits my back and I instantly feel euphoria. The first song starts to play and I sing along. It's XO by eden. I love music. Music makes me feel so many emotions I cannot comprehend and really gives me resurrection that this world isn't as bad as it seems. I know that sounds weird but it's true.

The songs shuffle and I know almost all of them. I usually wash my body really fast but today I just felt like taking everything slow. A new song came on and the beat started. I had no clue what or who it was but it was good. A familiar whiny voice started to sing. I tried to remember why that voice sounds so familiar but I shook it off because it wouldn't hit me. The song played further and I already loved it. "I'm into it, I'm into it" I sing trying to follow along.

soon after I hear a sax being played and I'm very intrigued. Wait. A memory starts to swirl in my mind. I met a band last night!! I remember someone saying they were a sax player. What is the name.. what is the name... I bite my lip trying so hard to recollect my thoughts. Chase... chase.. god dammit I knew it had to do something with geography but I couldn't remember.

The song ended and I grab my phone looking at the name. "Ah YES CHASE ATLANTIC". I yell. Fucking finally.

I drag myself out of the shower not wanting to relax myself to the point I don't want to get out. I wrap a towel around my body and let it cling to my chest. Distracting myself as always I type in the name and look at all their songs. They have a pretty good amount, and by the way they sang that song I can tell it's good.