Chapter 1

Dean's POV
Sam and I were gearing up for some vampires in an abandoned house outside of this town we're in. I grabbed the machete then some dead man's blood.
Once we were at the house, I stopped Baby and looked at Sam, he nodded then we got out, grabbing the machetes and bottles of dead man's blood in the backseat. We walked in and searched around but it seemed like no one was home. We heard movement upstairs, Sam nodded to me and we carefully walked up the stairs. We got to a lone door and I turned the knob but it wouldn't turn anymore.
Sam whispered" Why would they have a locked door?" I shrugged then stood back as he unlocked the door with a pick. We looked around the room, then Sam hit my arm, I turned to him but stopped as I saw a woman in the corner of the room. She was pressed against herself, shielding herself from us.
I said" Hey, we're the good guys, you don't have to be afraid of us." She didn't move a muscle," I'm Dean Winchester, that's my brother Sam. We're here to help." Then we heard someone downstairs," Okay, just stay right here." We ran down, vampires looked at us, then they came at us, Sam and I started cutting off heads till they were all rolling on the ground, dead... well, again." Okay, let's get her and figure out who she is and then let's get out of this town."
Sam said" Okay, yeah." We walked back upstairs and to the woman, she was still in the same place. We walked closer to her, putting our weapons down.
" Hey, so... all those monsters are dead, wanna tell us your name?"
She whimpered" Kai."
" What's your last name?" She shook her head," Where are you from?"
" Here."
" How long have you been here?"
" A while... I don't remember."
" Can you come with us?" She whimpered," It's alright, we won't hurt you, Kai." She got up slowly, whimpering in pain, I looked at her as she got into the light. She was beautiful, really beautiful, and she was beat up a lot. She started falling, I caught her before she could hit the ground, she looked at me, I could see the fear in her eyes. Then I noticed she was only in underwear and a giant jean jacket.

Quite frankly, I didn't even care about what she was in, or how she looked, I just cared if she was safe

I said" I'm gonna carry you, is that alright?" She nodded, slowly wrapping her arms around my shoulder, I lifted her up, she yelped in pain then whimpered quietly. I saw blood on her arm," Were they feeding from you?" She looked down and I instantly knew the answer, I sighed then looked at Sam, he nodded then we got out of the attic and past all the dead bodies for now. We got her to the impala and I sat her inside," Hey, let me see that arm." She carefully held out her arm but winced, I looked closely but didn't touch... since I didn't want to cause her anymore pain. But that bite was gonna need some stitches or she'd bleed out. Sam walked over and looked at the bite, he looked at me then grabbed the first aid kit.
He said" I'm just gonna wrap it up to stop the bleeding, okay?" She nodded at him and he wrapped it as gently as possible but she still winced in pain, whimpering." Dean, I'll finish up the bodies." I nodded and he walked away to burn the bodies, I looked at Kai, she's so beautiful but she's so broken, we don't know how long she's been here or if she even has any family to return to.
" How long have you been here, Kai?"
She mumbled" S-Since I was twelve, my parents... uh..." she shut down again,
" It's alright, you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to, but I would like to know how old you are?"
" Twenty six."
" Okay, do you have any family?" She shook her head," Well... I know my brother wouldn't mind, so would you like to know what those things are and who we are?" She nodded," Those monsters keeping you captive were vampires, and we're the people that kill them, hunters." She looked at me wide eyed, I noticed how blue her eyes were... it was like looking into water.

I smiled a bit then looked her in the eyes, She mumbled" I-I don't understand

She mumbled" I-I don't understand... how are vampires real?"
I said" Yeah, that's something I don't even know the answer to. Do you have any other injuries?" She moved her hair and I saw a giant bite mark on her neck." How often did they feed from you?"
" Uh... I-I don't remember... I blacked out... a lot."
" That's okay, when Sam's done here, we're gonna take you back to our motel room, and get you some clothes then some food, and we'll go from there, alright?"
" Okay, Dean." I loved hearing my name coming from her lips, it was enticing.
Once Sam came back, he slipped a piece of paper to me and I grabbed it, nodding to him. I started driving back to the motel room...

Once we got there, we all got out and Kai almost fell again, I helped her to the door and inside. I sat her down and started rummaging through my duffle to find her something to wear and get out of the blood soaked clothes and take a shower.
I said" Uh... so, how'd you..." she shook her head," Okay. Uh, here's some clothes, you can take a shower if you want." She nodded, I lead her to the bathroom and gave her the clothes. She walked in, and I went to close the door, she stopped me quickly, she shook her head," Why?"
She mumbled" Please, no." I nodded and left the door cracked open, I walked away and started researching anything I could get on her. Sam went out to get food while I stayed here, I stared at the screen till my eyes moved to the bathroom door. I saw her bare back, in the underwear we found her in, she was staring at the water flowing. She pulled on my shirt then touched the water, she screamed loudly, I ran in and looked at her. She held her hand looking at me, her hand had an iridescent shine to it. She backed away from the water, and into me.
" What is that?" I touched her hand and it was slick to the touch, I looked at her," Has this ever happened before?"
" I-I've never seen myself in water."
" What does that mean?"
" They always blind folded me."
" Okay." I walked out of there and sat back down, looking up anything that would make skin like that under water.
Once she walked out, my clothes still looked giant on her. She sat on the bed and I looked at her, she was still shaken up.

Sam came in and we gave her some food, she ate it cautiously, and fast, I looked at her then to Sam.
After a while, Kai fell asleep and Sam nodded to me,
I said" She's something, Sam, I'm thinking a sea nymph..."
He said" How would she be a sea nymph?"
" I have no clue."
" They have to stay in water, there's no way she's one."
" Maybe she's a human/sea nymph hybrid."
" Does she know?"
" No, she was terrified when her hand was like holographic when she brought it out of the water."
" So, let's figure this out."