Chapter 2

Kai's POV
Dean said" Okay, Kai, we think you might be something that is supernatural."
I mumbled" How?"
" We don't know. I think you're a human/sea nymph."
" What's that mean?"
" It means your parents were human and a sea nymph. So, you're a combo of them, a hybrid."
" Okay."
" How does this not terrify you?"
" Uh... my-my parents sold me to the monster keeping me captive... they-they got a lot of money, and... uh, they would always say my blood tasted like the ocean... I didn't understand... but now..."
" Yeah. So, we're gonna head back to our home, and you're gonna come with us since you don't have a family."
" Why would you do that?"
" Because you're alone in this world and you haven't been in this world since you were a kid."
" Okay." I looked at him, then pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around my knees.
" We're gonna have to stitch that bite up, eventually."
" No water."
" We saw it's effect, I don't think it's gonna do anything bad. It's just a quick wash, I swear, Kai." Sam and Dean looked at me,
Sam said" Look, Kai, If it does start anything, I'll pull you out, okay?"
I mumbled" Okay." They led me to the bathroom and I sat on the tub edge, breathing heavily. I started shaking, whimpering,
Dean said" Hey, Kai, we're right here. We aren't gonna let anything happen to you, alright?" I nodded, still very scared, Dean started washing off the dried blood on my legs, my legs started reacting, turning shiny then it looked like scales on my legs. I yelped, Sam wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up, I pulled my legs up to my chest. My leg started bleeding a lot, I whimpered in pain and held onto Sam's arms." Just a few more washes, okay? And then stitches."
" Do stitches hurt?"
Sam said" A little. That's why we have alcohol, it'll be fine."
" O-Okay." Dean started washing off the new blood then put a bandage on it, then he started washing my stomach. He washed away the blood then looked at all the bruised on my sides and stomach. I looked away from him, he started washing my arms off, then was finished. Dean started stitching up the cuts, I yelped instantly, trying to get away from him.
Dean said" Hey, hey, it's alright, Kai. Kai, listen to me." I whimpered," Kai, look at me." I looked at Dean," Sam's gonna continue to stitch you up, and I'm gonna be behind you, okay?" I nodded to him, he and Sam switched spots and Sam looked at me, I nodded to him. He started stitching up the cut on my leg, I yelped and held tightly onto Dean's arm.
Dean whispered" You're okay, Kai, you're okay." I held onto his arm, whimpering loudly, then I closed my eyes tightly," Hey, Kai, breathe, breathe." I breathed slowly," That's it, Kai, continue to breathe."

Once Sam was done stitching up every cut and wrapped them up, I opened my eyes.
Dean said" See, all done, Kai. No more cuts. They'll heal soon."
I mumbled" It hurts though."
" That's why we have pain pills. Take 2 and fall asleep. You'll feel okay when you wake up." He gave me pain pills and I swallowed them, I started getting really tired," I might have exchanged a pain pill for a sleeping pill, so you'll actually fall asleep." My eyes felt heavy so I closed them, and then I was out like a light.

Dean's POV
Kai fell asleep quickly, I looked at Sam and we got her onto a bed,
Sam said" Dean, we better head for the bunker, let's get her somewhere stable. She needs that."
I said" Yeah, let's head out now. She's passed out, probably gonna be for a while too."
" Okay." We packed up, Sam stayed in the car while I walked back in to the motel room. I carefully lifted Kai into my arms, I carried her outside and put her into the backseat. I got in and started driving back to the bunker, to get her into a stable environment.

Once we got back to the bunker, Kai had only woken up maybe 3 hours ago. I pulled into the garage and woke Sam up, Kai was dozing off again, but she deserves all the sleep she can get for what she's been through. Sam and I got out, Sam grabbed our bags and I helped Kai out of the car. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder as I lifted her up and carried her inside.
Sam and I set her up a room while she was clinging to me every time I let go of her. The room was close to mine, since I'm guessing she's taken a liking to me more than to Sam. She's amazing so I don't mind it, and she's beautiful. Sam walked out as I struggled to get her to let go of me, I gently held her sides and pulled away from me but she didn't budge.
I said" You're stronger than you look, ya know." She looked at me," Come on, look, if you don't want me to leave you... I won't. I'll stay right in here with you, so what do you say? Can you let go of me now?" She let go of me and I put her onto the bed, I slowly got next to her, she relaxed a ton once I did. She's freaked out and injured, so I understand the want to feel safe and sometimes it has to be a person that makes you feel safe. I don't mind being that person for her." Lay back, it'll feel more comfortable with your stitches." She laid back and I pulled the covers over her gently," When was the last time you were in a bed that was before us?"
She said" I don't know." She doesn't remember a lot, the vampires must have drained her a good amount and patched her up so she wouldn't loose anymore blood.
" Okay. What's the last thing you remember before the vampires?"
" My parents yelling at me, mostly my father, calling me a disappointment, worthless bitch."
" Your own father called you a bitch at 12 years old?" She nodded," He was wrong, because you are amazing, wonderful, and beautiful woman." She blushed, looking down," Get some rest, you're gonna need it to heal up. We'll worry about clothes and other things later." She nodded tiredly then closed her eyes, I knew she was asleep after a second. Then her fingers intertwined with mine and I looked at her, but she was still asleep, I smiled a bit then looked away.

I might be falling in love with a woman I just rescued from vampires...