Chapter 8

6 months later—>
Kai's POV
I ran into the kitchen and started raiding the fridge before Sam could stop me. I grabbed the pint of ice cream and a soda, then went to the cabinets and grabbed chips. I took off out of the kitchen then ran into the library. Dean laughed then watched as I began to eat the ice cream, sitting on the table. Sam ran in and saw me, he sighed then shook his head,
He said" Seriously?"
I said" This is the last ice cream, food run?"
" No." I smiled, pouting at him, then did the puppy-dog eyes," No... No, Kai, I'm- I'm leaving now." He sighed then turned around, walking away, going upstairs. I smiled then looked at Dean, Dean laughed then nodded his head.
Dean said" You rule this bunker, Kai."
I said" I know, I love it."
" Terrible times, a crazy girl is the ruler of the bunker, we're like your butlers." I laughed then walked to him, sitting on his lap, straddling him, smiling." Oh... so you're horny." I giggled," I'll take that as a yes, hmm?" I took some ice cream and put it on his neck, I started sucking at the ice cream and his neck. He groaned then held my waist," Baby... we don't have long."
" He has to go all the way into town, to the supermarket, that's quite busy on Sunday night. He also has to find the things he needs as well, and I left him a note, telling him a few more things I needed for my business."
" You're absolutely terrible..." I went back to sucking and nipping at his neck." Okay, yep..." I started grinding on him," Oh.. Oh, fuck." He stood up, holding me and taking us into our bedroom." Mm, you're gonna regret this, baby." I smiled and bit down on his neck even harder, he moaned then thrust his hips into mine. I moaned and smiled at him, he smirked then kissed me...

Once we finished, he laid down next to me, smiling at me. I smiled back and kissed his shoulder,
He said" You're amazing."
I said" You're hot." He laughed then I cuddled into him," And cute, and handsome."
" Okay, okay, I get it. I'm awesome." I laughed then got up, pulling on my panties and shirt, he groaned then got up, pulling on his boxers. He kissed my head then walked into the hallway, I smiled then followed him, heading to the bathroom.
I walked into the bathroom and fixed my hair and put on a little makeup, I walked out. I walked to the library and took the beer from Dean, He pouted then I gave it back, laughing at him, he smiled then took a gulp of the disgusting drink.
——
It's been a week since Dean and I last had sex, I've been sick since then, I ran to the toilet again and puked up my food again. Sam walked in and saw me,
He said" Hey, what's going on?"
I mumbled" Maybe I caught something, I don't know." I stood up and nearly fell, he caught me and lifted me up. He carried me to my room and laid me down, he felt my head,
" You're not running a fever, you sure you're okay?"
" Yeah, I am. I'm fine." He nodded then walked out, I sighed then got up, walking to the closet. I grabbed a pregnancy test, I bought them when I started searching up the symptoms. I went back into the bathroom and peed on the stick before placing it down and waiting...