Chapter 6

Dean's POV
We finished up the case, now we're headed back to the Bunker. Kai kissed my cheek last night, and Cas told me that she admitted about having feelings for me.
Once we made a pit stop, Sam was passed out in passenger. Kai was wide awake,
I said" Kai... Cas said that you admitted some stuff..."
She said" That I really liked you?"
" Yeah, was that true?"
" Yeah." I smiled then grabbed her hands, gently, then led her away from the car. I put her back to a wall, looking at her, she smiled at me and giggled.
" Kai... can we try to kiss?" She nodded, smiling, I leaned down and kissed her gently, she kissed back after a second. We parted after a minute,
" I've never kissed before." I smirked a bit then quickly pecked her lips, she started laughing cutely. She whined when I wouldn't stop pecking her lips as many times as I could." Are you gonna always do that now?"
" Oh, yeah. Definitely." She giggled then covered my mouth, smiling at me sweetly.
" No more." I nodded, she slowly uncovered my mouth, and I quickly kissed her lips one more time before stopping. We walked into the store and grabbed stuff we'd need, paying then heading out to the car. Sam was awake, he looked at us, tilting his head slightly.
Sam said" What did I miss?"
" We kissed." Very casually, by the way, Sam's mouth dropped and he looked at us,
" What?"
" We kissed."
" Dean..."
I said" Yeah, we kissed. Get over it." He sighed then shook his head, smiling a bit, we got into the car, Kai grabbed the snacks from me and held them in her arms." Give me the beer, Kai." Kai handed me the beer then opened a bag of gummy bears.

We were making a pit stop in a town, Kai was asleep in the backseat.
Sam said" I'll check us in, be right back." He got out and left, I turned to Kai, gently shaking her shoulders, her eyes fluttered open before opening fully. She saw me, smiling a bit, I smiled at her then looked at her,
I said" Have a good nap?" She nodded, giggling," Kai, would you like to be my girlfriend?" She nodded excitedly, leaning up and kissing my lips quickly. I snaked my arm around her and kept her there, deepening the kiss quickly. We pulled away and looked at each other, she smiled then kissed my bottom lip before leaning back into the seat. I smirked then smiled at her," You're adorable, you know that, Kai?" She smiled, then pulled her knees up to her chest, giggling." Really... really, adorable. Actually. There's Sammy, let's go, Kai, come on." We got out and went to him, he unlocked the door and went out to get the bags." Kai, I wanna kiss you... now." I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her into me. She smiled, looking at me with wide eyes, I leaned down and gently held her face with a hand. I kissed her gently then gently pushed her into the wall, she kissed back gently. I pulled away slightly, she pouted then smiled, kissing me deeply, and damn... she was hot. We both pulled away, breathing heavily, I stared at her, my mouth gaped a little, she smiled then kissed my bottom lip before walking away. Sam walked in, he looked at Kai then to me,
He said" Kai, did you... never mind." Kai giggled then sat down on the bed, grinning ear to ear." Dean... snap out of it, dean!?" I shook my head then looked at him," You good?"
I mumbled" Maybe... I'm not sure... Kai, come'er." Kai walked over to me and smiled, I wrapped my arms around her." What was that?"
She mumbled" I saw it on tv." Her smile was small and dorky,
" You're never allowed tv again." She giggled then shook her head," Sam, help me."
Sam said" Kai, you're allowed to watch whatever you want." She squeaked then smiled at me, I gave Sam the bitch face then looked at Kai, smiling at her.

Back at the bunker...

Kai's POV
Dean went to bed, Sam was sitting across from me, as I read a book,
He said" Okay, you have to be running out of chapters to read."
I mumbled" Maybe." He laughed then took the book away, I whined," Hey!"
" Go to bed, Kai." I yawned then shook my head," I'm not carrying you to bed, so..."
" Fine." I got up, taking my book with me to Dean's room, I opened his door, and shimmed into the room.
Dean mumbled" Why are you still awake?" I smiled then walked to the edge of the bed, he opened one of his eyes. I giggled as he smiled crookedly at me," Hey, Kai."
" Hi." I crawled to him, smiling at him, he gulped then held my waist as I sat on his stomach.
" You're adorable, Kai."
" I'm your girlfriend."
" Yeah, you are. I'm the luckiest man alive." I smiled, blushing,
" You're amazing, Kai." He wrapped his arms around me and pushed me onto the bed, I giggled then cuddled into his chest, drawing shapes onto his chest." Whatcha doing?"
" Drawing."
" On my chest? Go change."
" No."
" Dork. Let's get you changed." He stood up, I whined and followed him anyways. He lifted up my shirt, and pulled one of his shirts over me, he crouched down and took off my pants. I smiled, then sucked in a breathe as he ran his hands down my thighs and legs." You like that?" I nodded quickly," What else do you like?"
I mumbled" Don't know."
" Wanna find out?"
" Yeah."
" Okay." He nudged my legs and I opened them a little, his hand touched my area, I whimpered then my hips moved towards him." Like that?" I nodded, he stood up and lifted me up, pushing me against the wall. His hands rubbed my thighs, he started kissing at my neck, I whined and moved my hips on his, he moaned then moved us to the bed. He rubbed up and down my sides then to my thighs, I whined as he took too long, his finger slipped into my panties and touched my area. I breathed heavily then moaned, Dean looked at me, his eyes darker than normal," Holy... shit, Kai, are you okay with this?"
" Yes." He tore my panties off then looked at my vagina,
" Amazing." He hovered over me, then kissed me, I kissed back instantly, we kissed deeply. Then I heard him take off his boxers...