Matt x Reader

You were walking around in the mall trying to find the exit. You always got lost in malls; big or small. You suddenly ran into someone. 

"Hey watch it, girly!" The man rudely said

"Well I'm sorry, your highness," you sarcastically replied. It was an accident, so why was he being so rude about it?

He then suddenly grabbed your wrist and you struggled to get out of his grip. "Say that again."

You started struggling more and he twisted your arm; you whimpered in pain. "WHAT DI-"

He suddenly cut off as his hand was ripped off your wrist. You saw someone in a purple hoodie with a green overcoat. "Step away from the lady," he said with sharp demand in his voice.

"Jeez, fine buddy," the rude man said, "We'll back off." The men walked away as your hero helped you get back on your feet. 

"You ok?" He asked. He looked handsome; his ginger hair, his eyes, everything. "I-I'm fine," You replied, " 

"I'm Matt,"

"Nice to meet you, im {Y/N}. Thanks for saving me."

"no problem!" his eyes begin to light up, "hey. why don't you meet some of my friends?"

"sure, why not?" you said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys!" the big goofball said when you entered the house, safe from the pouring rain.

"WAIT. you brought a girl home?" a man with a blue hoodie said with hints of suprise

"Yup! her name is {Y/N}" Matt smiled

"Wow. That's cool. Hey there {Y/N}, I'm Edd and that sarcastic blueberry is Tom"

Tom stared at Edd and replied, "wtf? how am i a blueberry? ohhh, wait. now i see it. screw you"

You snickered under your breath while Matt helped you feel a little at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after a while you guys headed up to Matt's room. when you walked in, there were at least one big mirror on each wall. Matt sat down on the side of the bed and patted the seat next to him. you took it. you looked over at Matt and he seemed... distant.

"something on your mind?" you asked

"What? oh, nothing, I..." he sighed, "can i tell you something?"

"of course."

"I... like... you... and i feel like you would think i'm weird because of it and i don't think you will like me because i'm not the brightest and i-"

You didn't want to hear anymore of it. you placed your lips on his and you stayed like that for a good few minuets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

back to the present, we've been dating for only half a year, but it seems like forever. on our 2nd date he asked me to be his girlfriend. you know what i said?

"hey {Y/N}!" I hear Matt call from the kitchen, "come eat lunch! its  fruit salad and your favorite! and grab those two lazy butts!"

"Alrighty, Matt!"

...

i said, Of course.