Tom x Reader

YOUR POV

you watched "The Incredibles 2"  with your friends, Tom, Tord, Edd, and Matt. you moved in with them just 3 weeks ago, but it seemed like months. All of the guys tried to impress you countless times, and their attempts were hilarious to watch... but only Tom wouldn't do that. he wouldn't care to impress you; he already had, in your heart. 

you liked him because of his laid back attitude, and because he was the only one who would really talk to you without one sentence trying to make you swoon over him. you didnt know when you would tell him you liked him. you probably never will. you looked over to see him sitting next to you, watching the movie

the movie was getting to a funny part when tom got up and sneaked away from the rest. seemed like no one else noticed he was gone. you got up and sneaked away too. you walked into your room and sat staring out the window. just lost in thought. then you began talking aloud to yourself.

  "i have to tell him. maybe he feels the same way," you said to yourself. you shook your head at the foolish thought, "but he might thing i'm weird and stuff."  

you looked out the window and shook your head again, standing taller this time.

you thought for a moment before starting up again, "i have to. i have to tell Tom i like him."

you then felt eyes watching over you. you turned around and were surprised and shocked to see the black eyes you fell in love with from the start.

TOMS POV

the movie was beginning to become more and more good, but I wasn't focused on that. i was focused on my thoughts; one in particular. 'Do i like her?' i asked. the more and more i asked it  my brain was a jumbled mess all over. I decided to take a break.

 I got up from the sofa and walked to my room, pulling Susan out. I played a few strings before hearing the floor boards creak. i looked across the hall to see {Y/N}'s door cracked open. she was mumbling to herself. i knew it wasn't the right thing to do but i went into the hall and stood next to her door listening.

  "i have to tell him. maybe he feels the same way," I heard her say. most likely talking about the other guys. but then she rethought, "but he might thing i'm weird and stuff." ' how would they think your weird? your perfect and they keep swooning over you.' i thought.

there was silence before {Y/N} finally spoke up. "i have to. i have to tell Tom i like him."

i froze. i looked over into her {F/C} room. then she turned around and we stared at each other, in disbelief, or confusion.

YOUR POV

"T-TOM! I... uh... i dint hear anything. did you hear anything? because if someone was talking it definitely wasn't me!" you rambled on, getting quicker as he got closer to you.

"{Y/N}..." he said, but you continued

"WOW! its getting hot in here. should i open some windows? i think i should, because the heat definitely isnt you-"

you were cut off by his lips connecting with yours. butterflies swarmed your stomach as you disconnected with him. 

"now will you listen?" he asked. you stared in shock at him, but said nothing. "listen {Y/N}, I...  Like you too. and i have a question that might be a little to sudden but..." you sat in silence as he hesitated, but he continued on. "will you be my... girlfriend?"

you looked into his black eyes and smiled. "yes. a thousand times yes." 

you guys hugged before five second later hearing an "Aww" from behind your door. there stood the dorks who had their failed attempts of winning your heart. But in the end, you and Tom both know where your heart belongs now.