Chapter 1

Lena laid naked under her sheets, smiling from ear to ear. She couldn't believe that someone like her could ever be wanted by someone like Kara Danvers. She watched as the woman slept, after a long night of heated sex and multiple orgasms.

It had started once Mon-El left. Kara had been devastated that she couldn't find another solution, and Lena had decided that she would do whatever she could to ease Kara's pain. It had started out as innocent cuddles, then tender forehead kisses, that slowly trailed down to cheeks, then jawlines, and then lips.

One kiss turned into two, two kisses turned into a make-out session, and then that make-out session turned into Kara fucking Lena's brains out... It was something that Lena had been craving for from the very beginning of their friendship, but it was still not everything she'd been dreaming of.

Don't get her wrong, the sex was the absolute best she'd ever had, but the issue was that Kara wasn't her girlfriend; no... Kara was still pining after the man-child in space, and Lena was still just her best friend... Best friend with benefits.

It saddened Lena, to know that Kara wasn't hers. To know that for some unknown reason, that piece of shit Daxamite had Kara's affections. That even after six months of 'friendly' sex, Kara still didn't see Lena as a romantic option; just a friend that she loved dearly, and occasionally (almost four times a week) had sex with. But, Lena had been the one to offer the idea to Kara, so she had no one to blame but herself.

Kara had vehemently tried to turn the CEO down at first. By telling her that she didn't want to risk ruining the friendship. At the time, Lena had thought eventually they'd turn into more, so she had dissuaded Kara's fears by telling her that she knew what this was when they started, but now she wasn't so sure that her hopes would come true.

Six months of melding their bodies together. Six months of spending nights together after going at each other like they were never going to do this again. Six months of waking up, getting around together, and then acting as if the prior night had never transpired.

Six months of being 'BFFWEB' or, as Kara called them occasionally – 'Best Friends Forever With Extra Benefits.'

It was both blissful, and painful all in one. She loved Kara more than anything else on the planet, would blow the entire world up if it meant that Kara would live just one day longer, and yet, the only parts of Kara that she got were the ones the public couldn't see. It was a bittersweet pain that would never evaporate, and yet she couldn't hold it against the Kryptonian; Kara had made sure that Lena knew she didn't want to mess up their friendship, and Lena had agreed.

She continued to watch her lover, and friend for a while longer before the blonde's eyes opened and a smile crept upon her face.

"Morning Sunshine." Lena singsonged.

Kara laughed as she began to sit up. "Morning, Lee." She said as she stretched her muscles awake. "What time is it?"

"Eleven thirty-nine."

Kara's eyes bulged. "You let me sleep that long!?" She asked incredulously.

Lena chuckled at Kara's adorable shocked expression. "It's Saturday, Darling. No work for either of us."

Kara visibly relaxed, sinking all the way back down into her pillows. "Tonight is sister's night, and I'm not looking forward to it. Alex has been so nosy lately."

Lena quirked an eyebrow at that; Kara always looked forward to spending time with Alex. "Oh? What is she doing?"

Kara sighed. "She keeps wanting to know when I'm going to get over it. Or where I'm sleeping over all the time. She says I'm a terrible liar, but if that were true, then she would already know."