💙💚Sunday Part Nine💚💙

Unedited

💙💙

N was having a nice time outside, enjoying herself. She decided to stop by the Starbucks near the dorm before going back home to her roomate, Juliet. But don't get any ideas, Reader. N is straight. She is just friends with Juliet.

That's when she got a phone call from Rainbow. Huh. That was new. Rainbiw always preferred texting to calling N. It wasn't too that she didn't mind, she loved heloj finer firemds out whenever they needed it. N stepped outside, drunk in ine hand and phone in the other.

"Hi, welcome to chili's."

N answered the phone comidically. But once Rainbow shares with her the knowledge she didn't know, she would regret making any jokes at all and not being completely and entirely serious about this call. 

"N... Molly died."

💙💙

💚💚

Rainbow paused, letting her process everything like she wished Alisha let her do. She waited for any questions N would have and she would answer them to the best of her ability. To think this Sunday started out with a nice breakfast and some fantastic news, it was going down hill. It was almost impossible to believe it was only one thirty.  

"This isn't funny, Rainbow. Did Someone put you up to this?"

Her voice in the end of the line was dead and monotone. You could hardly tell it was still the same person from early this morining. Rainbow sighed. She felt a weight in her shoulders. Why was this happening? She didn't know. But She knew she had to let the most responsible of everyone know.

"No, this is real. Molly committed suicide and Emily left. Shel is staying with me and Karen is staying over at Alisha's. This will take a while to recover, and there aren't any breaks from school for a little while."

Rainbow heard N grumble on the other side of the line. She was reacting almost the same way as Rainbow was, struggling to understand and trying to figure out the logical point to move on from. 

"Well then... Does Eva know?"

"Not at all."

There was a pause. A pause from both Rainbow and N. Rainbow felt very heavy, very melancholy. She half expected Shel to arrive soon. She also half expected N to want to come over and help sort everything.

"She needs to know. Now. I don't know How to handle any of this. She is much better at handling people than I am. Just... don't freak her out. Okay?"

"Right."

"Good. I'll come over right away. I'm going to stop by my dorm to get my car. I'm beginging Juliet because she can help with Shel. I may stop by and pick up Kaori."

With that, the beeping signaled that N has ended the call from her end of the line. Rainbow sighed. This was going to be a very big deal. Rainbow didn't want it to Be a big deal. She never wanted this at all. She called rainbow back.

"Yes, Rainbow?"

"Dont come over. Me and Alisha have this. Knowing Kaori she will just be scared of all this like Eva. It's best they don't know Molly suicided. They'll get scared or depressed, thinking it's their fault. Trust me on this one."

There was a pause from N yet again. 

💚💚

💙💙

Rainbow, over the phone, was telling N to keep a secret from Eva. She had never kept any secrets from Eva since the beginging. She always wanted to know and she often knew more than N, despite being way younger than her.

But right now, Rainbiw might be right. If they are able to play this off in front of easily disturbed, scared, or depressive people like Kaori and Eva then maybe they won't  get freaked out and they can just say Molly moved away with Emily, not wanting to be in a boarding school where everyone is homophobic. Yeah, that would be a good lie.

Kaori was easy to lie to. No offense Kaori. As long as she isn't spooked, she's fine. He's actually the most supportive person in the club so she's very trusting. That's nice to have. But Eva isn't so easy. Eva is creative yet manipulative. She almost always finds out everything. She had her ways.

"I don't... I don't like this."

"But you know it's the only way, right N? If Eva finds out Molly killed her self she will be slung into her own depression, if she isn't depressed already."

"No, Eva isn't depressed. She just has very low self esteem. But if she learns of Molly's suicide she will blame herself, causing her self esteem issues to become depression and-"

"She May also commit suicide, causing a lot of these other girls to lose hope and happiness and comit suicide themselves. You're exactly right N. That's why Eva can not ono Nader any circumstances that Molly committed suicide. Right?"

N was silent a moment. It made perfect sense, thinking with your head. But N's heart hurt. Lying about soemthing as important as this, and to someone so important to their club and to all of her friends.,, N was very conflicted, she inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"Right. So we wait until this all blows over? Tomorrow she said she will bring in the mini Sanses to everyone. Thst includes Emily and Molly. So do we need to tell her thst they moved away as of now? Maybe we can say they got on the planet this afternoon. I heard a plane leaves from here to Baltimore at four o'clock. Emily's family lives in Baltimore. It's the perfect lie."

"Excellent. Eva can never know, neither can Kaori. This is between the rest of us. Got it? Nobody outside of our group can learn about Molly's suicide."

N paused again. She didn't like this. Her reasoning and her emotions were at war. Her left brain and right brain were at war. But like always for N, the left brain won the battle and she knew what she had to do.

"Right. I can text Eva about it, you settle Shel and Karen. Tell everyone the plan. Nobody can know."

N hung up the phone. What on Earth was she going?

💙💙

That just turned all secret angest on ya, huh? Well, sorry about that! This is turning into Doki do doki literature club! I need to shift the focus completely back to the Sanses  Undertale! I'm sorry this got way off topic!

1078 Words 

~Eva