Chapter 4

Harry looked down at the tablet and then over at Peter’s bright red face. All that Peter could think about was the disgust that had to be going through Harry’s mind at that moment in time. He wanted to used his webs and swing out of his own living room and down to Dr. Strange to see if he could magically zap Harry’s memory away of the incident. Harry watched for a few more seconds before tapping the screen, pausing the video. He turned to Peter, a wicked grin gracing his face.

“Well, well, well Pete does have a dark side.”

“I’m so dead,” Peter moaned, digging the heels of his hands into his eyes. “I’m literally going to die of embarrassment.”

“Calm down man,” Harry said, as he set the tablet down. “Seriously, what’s the big deal? You were looking at porn, no worries.”

“Even if people do watch porn they don’t show it to their friends!” Peter said loudly.

“Eh, to be honest you didn’t show it to me I sort of found it.”

“That does not make it any better,” Peter said, sighing heavily. He sank back further into the coach, not able to meet Harry’s gaze. “And you’re probably completely freaked out by what you saw.”

“Some people show it to their friends,” Harry said, with a shrug of his shoulders. “And why would I be freaked out by what I saw?”

Peter opened his eyes and gave his friend a sideways look. “What do you mean some people show it to their friends?”

“I mean some guys our age jerk off together.”

Peter’s mouth fell open.

Was Harry suggesting they do such a thing?

“And like I said before, why would seeing three hot people in a threesome freak me out?”

Wait… did Harry just call those guys in the video hot? Focus Parker! You have to get yourself out of this mess before it gets even more awkward, despite the fact that he is saying everything that you want to hear!

“Um, wait it didn’t?”

“Nope,” Harry responded. “It was hot. Hot enough that I sort of started getting hard. Actually, I still am kinda hard.”

Peter’s eyes widened again. “You’re hard sitting here on the couch next to me?”

Harry chuckled. “Yeah, I guess so. Do you want to do that some day? I mean the threesome thing?”

Peter swallowed, his mouth suddenly going dry. “Maybe I do some day… I mean guess I should have you know… a twosome first.”

“Probably,” Harry agreed. “But I mean would you do it with two guys and a girl?”

Maybe if one of the guys was you, Peter thought. He didn’t say that of course and instead wondered just how honestly he should answer his friends question. Harry was still looking at him with an inquisitive glint in his eyes.

“Yeah,” Peter answered. He was surprised he was able to get the words out. “Yeah, I mean I think it would. Might be fun.”

“Actually me too,” Harry agreed, settling back in the couch next to his friend.

“You mean with two girls?” Peter asked.

“Sure,” Harry answered. “But I think two guys would be fun too. Hell, might be pretty hot actually. Of course, you’d have to really, really, trust the other guy.”

Peter nodded in understanding. “Yeah, that only makes sense. Um, wouldn’t you have to have some sort of ground rules?”

Now Harry laughed a sound that surprised Peter. “Nah man, if you are going to do that then I say anything goes. After all I think I’d try anything once, I mean as long as I trust the two people involved.”