Just One Night ~21~

Hey Wattpad!

So, thank you guys for all the feedback on the last chapter!!:D Wow you guys loved it..:P

The dedication is because she made FIVE banners for me! One of them is on the side:) I'm collecting all the banners people send me and putting them into a folder, which I'll put at the very end of the story:) That way I can show everyone's at once!:)

Also, I'd like to apologize a million times to @SwaggedDly_Beautiful, because I promised her I'd use her amazing banner on a chapter and I didn't, so her banner is the one on chapter 20!:)

So, not much else to say... enjoy the emotional rollercoaster:P

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

The smile didn’t leave my face for the rest of the day, and all through Choir and English I had girls telling me it was the sweetest thing they’d ever seen, and that they were jealous about the fact that their boyfriends had never done anything that romantic for them.

All I could do was grin. He loved me. I didn’t care that he’d sung (though that was definitely amazing), I cared that he’d said those words to me.

The second the bell rang at the end of the day, I pulled out my phone to text Tiffany. I’d have to call her later, because if there was any chance Cam would have the house to himself, we were going there.

Cam met me at my locker, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. “Hey, girlfriend.”

“Hey, boyfriend.” I turned around slightly to kiss him quickly, having forgotten just how addicting his kisses were. This time Cam pulled away, slamming my locker shut for me.

“Can you come over do you think?” He asked.

I nodded, sending a quick text to my dad that I was going over to Cam’s house. I hadn’t told him that Cam had been ignoring me; I didn’t want to risk my dad hating his guts after finally liking a guy.

My dad sent a text that reminded me to text him if I went anywhere else, and I smiled again. I could understand that now, after the crash. If I hadn’t called Rania to tell her I was heading over, she wouldn’t have gotten worried and asked around. I might have died…

I shrugged the thought away. I wasn’t going to think about anything negative. Not today.

I got into Cam’s car, since mine was basically totaled and couldn’t be fixed, and sent my mom a quick text asking her if she could email me some details about the classes I’d have to take at the University of Michigan, and tell me about the dorms. That should keep her happy for a few hours.

When we reached Cam’s house, he opened the door, and I let him lead me to the living room. It wasn’t his room, but I’d take it.

I leaned in to kiss him, and he kissed back lightly, as though telling me this wasn’t going to get any further.

“Are you ok?” I asked, pulling away when he refused to let me deepen the kiss.

He nodded. “Yeah, but I realized that you’re right. I never really talked about what I was thinking, or how I feel about everything that’s going on. So, I’m going to.” He took a breath, making me sit on the couch.

Ok, I had asked for this. I stayed quiet, letting him work out his thoughts. It took five minutes, including him getting up to get us both a bottle of water before he said anything. “Where do I start?”