Kiss Me Kiss Me

Chapter 4

Luke woke up all alone. He was scared. The last thing he remembered was soaring through the air and Michael pulled him a long. He everything went blank.

Luke sat up and rubbed his head. It hurt like hell and he felt dizzy. Though Luke also remembered Michael cuddled right next to him he don't know how he got back or even what happened the time he blanked out.

"Michael" Luke called our hoping Michael would hear him. To his luck he did and Michael rushed into the room.

"What's wrong Luke" Michael asked hoping the boy hadn't remembered about asking to kiss him and give him a blow job, and just like that Luke asked "what happened to me"

"Uh ok um so we were flying and you sorta let go and you fell and hot your head but it wasn't that bad at least I don't think it was and then I brought you here because I didn't know what to do and you said some pretty weird things" Michael instantly regretted saying the last part.

"Um mike what exactly did I say" Luke asked. Michael turned bright red. What would he tell Luke "you wanted to suck my dick" like fucking hell he would say that.

"It was weird 'm not gonna say it" Michael said sitting down on the bed next to Luke.

"C'mon Michael I want to know what's I do while I can't control myself"

"No" Michael argued. "Yes" Luke responded. It went on a few more times until Michael gave in and just said it. "You tried to kiss me them you tried to give me a blowjob because you said you watched people doing that on the internet" Michael blurted out.

Luke covered his face and groaned I'm embarrassment. "Did I really frickin say that" Luke asked he was still covering his face to hide the deep blush.

"Yeah it was actually pretty funny" Michael chuckled at the memory even though it made him feel uncomfortable.

"Ok promise me you won't take any of what I said seriously" Luke took his hands of his face to see that Michael was blushing as well.

"well you were being pretty persistent on the whole making out thing" Michael smirked. Luke punched his arm but he did laugh lightly.

"Well promise me if I try to kiss you again you won't let me, because you know if you kiss someone that counts as growing up and I would have to go home and I really like it here besides the mild head ache and the fact that Peter kinda doesn't like me I think and the mermaids think I'm Alex I like it here" It was all true Luke did Like it here and he wouldn't know what to do if Peter was the one who wanted to him be he knows very well that he would want it but he didn't actually want to grow up.

"Ya know that's not real Luke, you can kiss whoever you want even it's my stupid sorta brother" Michael huffed.

"Well your stupid sorta brother wouldn't want to kiss me so it doesn't actually even matter and I still think I would have to le- before Luke could finish Michael kissed his cheek slightly then moved away.

"See nothing happened Luke everything is ok" Michael smiled. Luke couldn't help but blush. That was technically his first kiss even though it was only on the cheek.

"Hey luke I think Peter might be home soon. Maybe you should talk to him" Michael said totally changing the subject.

"I- I don't know I don't think he really likes me" Luke shrugged. That's what his thought were. Peter seemed kind of annoyed by him even though they have been together for a merely a few minutes.

"don't say that. he doesn't like me and you can tell. He talks differently to you than me" Michael tried to make Luke feel better about the whole situation.

"He's more arrogant than I though he would be" Luke admitted for the first time. It kinda hurt luke to say it because he had always been so in love with Peter and Luke thought he was perfect.

"Yeah he is, I mean a lot of people know about him so yeah I guess that's why even though they think he's fake." Michael said. He didn't want to seem mean but it was true.

Maybe if Luke didn't just think of Peter Michael might have a chance. It was selfish and stupid. Luke would never like Michael. Luke was so handsome and tall and he could probably get anyone wanted. Either way Michael wasn't human and Luke would have to probably go back soon. Yet another reason to the endless list.

Like it hurt Luke to admit what he just said, it hurt more that he actually liked the kiss Michael had given him. It was just a stupid meaningless kiss but Luke didn't feel that way.

"Well uh I'm going to go make something to eat want anything"Michael asked. Luke just nodded. He don't even know what Michael was making, but he just wanted him to leave. Luke just wanted to think

He really hadn't had any time to process everything. The hole neverland, Peter , The lost boys, mermaid , Michael thing.

Michael left the room and let out a loud sigh lying his head back down. Maybe he could fall asleep again.

-

-

-

"Luke wake up" he felt someone shaking him awake.

"What do you want" Luke mumbled.

"Uh it's Peter I was wondering if you wanted to go see the mermaids or something. Luke quickly shot his head up.

"Um I don't know isn't it a little late" Luke tried to make an excuse for not going.

"Well not really we can go quickly. I just feel terrible for not being here. Pi was supposed to take you around everywhere today but uh tiger Lilly needed me" Peter blushed.

"I'm not gonna take no for an answer luke" and just like that he was being dragged out of the room.

Luke saw Michael in the corner making some food. Luke probably hadn't been sleeping long then. When Michael turned his way he gave him a look and as if Michael was a mind reader he stopped Peter.

"Hey uh Peter do you mind if I go with you guys" Michael said fumbling with he thumbs.

"I guess" Peter said and they soared off.

At that point Luke wanted to rip Michael's head off. He was supposed to stop them from going not tag along.

Michael didn't realize where hey were going until after and all he could think was "holy shit"

-

*unedited*

Hi so I wanted an update for murica day so here it is! I love you guys pleas vote and comment xx