Blow Me Blondie

Chapter 14. 

Luke was so into the kiss that he forgot Peter and hook were still up there most probably arguing or chopping each other's balls off. Either way both Michael and Luke needed to find a way to get out.

Michael grabbed onto Luke's shirt and pushed him off. The blond boy had a frown sprawled on his face. That was until he looked up and realized he and Michael were still very much in hooks ship.

Michael still held on to Luke's shirt and Luke still stared into Michael's eyes. It wasn't very tension filled but you could still sense the awkwardness. ( a/n awkwardness is the coolest fucking word ever !)

"Uh shouldn't we try to find a way out of here" Luke breathed out.

Michael gently let go of Luke's shirt and nodded. Luke did the same by averting his gaze from Michael's.

They had kissed before; it was much more awkward now though. Most likely because now both of the boys had feelings for each other.

They turned back around to face the shut door.

"Uh how did you get out before" Michael asked Luke.

"The security guess there were stupid man. First of all the door here is very much locked and hook probably got more security guards to come down here" Luke explained.

"So what do you wanna do to pass the time" Michael asked.

"How about come up with a plan and a back up plan." Luke said.

"I was suggesting blow jobs but I guess that works too" Finally Michael was out of the daze because 'oh my gosh he had jut kissed Luke and oh my gosh Luke had just kissed back'.

Luke blushed and smacked his arm. "I'm serious Michael, we can do the blow jobs later" Luke said quietly.

That took Michael by surprise but none the less he answered " didn't think you would agree Blondie but just wait till we get back I'll be giving you a good one and expecting a better one from you"

That was enough 'flirting' for Luke. "Yeah um ok anyway, we need a way to get ou- wait I have a brilliant plan" Luke shouted.

"Do you mind telling me this plan." Michael smiled at how adorable Luke was.

-

-

-

That's how Michael ended up dead

-

-

-

(a/n lol jk) 

Sorry this was terrible but guess who already wrote another chapter and will be updating again on Tuesday. ( it is me btw) 

idk the last chapter may just be terrible blow jobs ok bye lol.

the top picture is Ashtons deleted tweet omg.

please vote and comment it means the world to me!!!