The Captain

Chapter 11

Peter stopped dead I'm his tracks. "Was that Mike" he asked.

"It sounded too much like him." Peter stayed in his seat.

"What the hell we need to do something" Luke shouted. He gripped Peters hand and pulled him up. This time he didn't feel butterflies. His palms were sweating and he was nervous. Not from the fact that Peter was holding his hand but because something might have happened and holy shit Michael might not be ok.

The got up and Peter heard the too familiar laugh.

"It was hook" Peter whispered into Luke's ear.

"MICHAEL" Luke screamed. He had to be ok. He was so stupid for letting him go. [ a/n but iyiyiy know you're still the one ]

"What do you want now hook" Peter screamed.

A voice boomed in the air. "Oh pan. Dearest Peter Pan. I think you know what I want" the deviousness in his chuckle was too much.

"I want the boy, or you can't have Mikey hear back"

"No. I would much rather have Luke here than Michael" it was obviously a no brainer for Peter. But Luke on the other hand very loudly neglected I stay.

"You can have me just please make sure Michael is all right" Luke pleaded.

"Bring him here pan or I will kill you and Michael. What will Luke do here all alone huh?"

"No Luke is staying with me. Please?" Peter pleaded.

"You want the same thing that happened to Wendy to happen to Michael" Hooks devilish smile scared Luke. What had happened to Wendy.

"Don't you dare. You fucked up her life. You're not gonna fuck up Michaels" Luke wanted to ask but decided against it. Right now wasn't the time.

"Peter I'm just gonna go. You guys are safe, that's all that matters" Luke let go of Peters hand and walked towards Captain Hook.

"What no Luke. Hook please don't do this"

He threw Michael to the ground and and grabbed Luke harshly.

"See you another time pan" he dragged Luke to his crew and Peter and Michael just watched.

None of them moved. They just watched.

"Can we take a moment to resize what the fuck just happened" Peter said.

"What the hell. I would rather be dead then be alive knowing Luke isn't ok" Michael shouted.

"It's going to be ok. I will have Tink fly out to keep track of the boat. You can rescue Luke. You can be his knight In shining armor he will love you and everything will turn up." Peter smiled.

"Everything better be fucking ok or I will - wait what" Michael asked confused. Did Peter really just sY that?

"Ok I still don't like you but hook ruined my one chance at happiness and I don't want to ruin yours" Peter smiled.

Michael blushed. "Thank you Peter. You know I really like him. I don't think he likes me as much but he will one day" he sighed.

"Actually, I'm gonna have to disagree. He really likes you mate"

Even though Peter didn't actually know if Luke was gonna be ok, he hoped for the best.

-

Hello. Poor Luke ):

Wendy was mentioned so holla.

So I did the sorta double update thing again I'm proud of myself.

There's this boy in my 7th period who's name is borris and I have 2 words for you guys. Borris Laursen.

Vote and comment it makes my day lots better !