It's Alex

Chapter 5

"Uh it's Peter I was wondering if you wanted to go see the mermaids or something. Luke quickly shot his head up.

"Um I don't know isn't it a little late" Luke tried to make an excuse for not going.

"Well not really we can go quickly. I just feel terrible for not being here. I was supposed to take you around everywhere today but uh tiger Lilly needed me" Peter blushed.

"I'm not gonna take no for an answer luke" and just like that he was being dragged out of the room.

Luke saw Michael in the corner making some food. Luke probably hadn't been sleeping long then. When Michael turned his way he gave him a look and as if Michael was a mind reader he stopped Peter.

"Hey uh Peter do you mind if I go with you guys" Michael said fumbling with he thumbs.

"I guess" Peter said and they soared off.

At that point Luke wanted to rip Michael's head off. He was supposed to stop them from going not tag along.

Michael didn't realize where hey were going until after and all he could think was "holy shit"

-

-

-

Luke could hear the squealing and splashing of the mermaids tails meaning they were close. The whole way all Luke could do was stare at Michael. They were both really scared.

It wasn't that Peter was an intimidating person Michael was just always scared of him, Luke was just scared Peter would get mad at him for not waiting and his unspoken and undying love for Luke would end. Because Luke was sure Peter was in love with him too he was just too scared to admit it.

Michael knew Peter was defiantly straight so he kinda felt bad for the kid. Luke was madly in love but Peter was so oblivious.

The sounds of giggling got closer and closer until Peter came to a stop on a rock.

"Hi ladies" Peter smirked. The mermaids swam to them as fast as the could.

"Julie" he nodded to the blond. "Ashly" he said to the brunette. They pgiggled an waved.

"Hi Peter" Julie said .

"You brought Alex and ew Michael back" Ashly said with a disgusted face.

"What do you mean" Peter sat down criss cross. Luke could clearly hear Michaels breathing get heavier and Luke felt his heart best faster.

"You know the cute one Alex and the ew one Michael" Juliet said as if it were the most obvious thing.

"Uh who's Alex" wow Peter is really dumb was all Luke could think. Then he noticed that was the first negative thing he's EVER said about Peter. Maybe because it's partially true his conscious told him. Luke just brushed it off and went back to listening.

"Alex, the one with blond hair and green eyes standing right next to you" Ashly said.

"His eyes are blue" Michael interjected. Luke looked at him and blushed and Peter glared at him.

"What, every time I have the chance to correct these stupid girls I will" Michael shrugged. Michael had totally not noticed Luke's eyes since the first time he saw them. Ok maybe he did but who didn't? They were a dazzling blue and they always had a glint of happiness in them even when he was nervous like right now.