Chapter 15

Author's Note: So, I decided to continue this story for a few chapters more! Also, if you got any ideas for this story, comment them and I'll try my best to add them into the story! Anyway, hope you like this next chapter!

It's been exactly two months since Sonic was turned part cat. Sonic or Shadow or anybody else hasn't seen or heard from Dr. Eggman yet. And it has been very peaceful so far.

Now we got to our two favorite little hedgehogs, Sonic and Shadow as both was laying in bed and cuddling with each other as they sleep peacefully.

Shadow blinks his eyes open, showing his ruby red eyes. He yawns and rubs his eyes as he glances down at the blue hedgehog, who was laying against his chest. He smiles and gently pets Sonic's ears.

Sonic gives an happy purr and his tail beings to wags. Shadow chuckles and begins to lightly shake Sonic. "Time to get up Sonikku." Shadow whispers into Sonic's ear.

Sonic's ear lightly moves as he beings to stirr awake. He blinks his eyes as emerald green eyes look into ruby red eyes. Shadow smile," Morning." He said as Sonic smiles back," Yeah, morning." He said as he nuzzle Shadow a bit.

Shadow purrs from the nuzzle and smiles a bit more. "Well, let's go get breakfast." Shadow said as Sonic nods and they both get out of bed and heads downstair.

Sonic sits down on the couch and watches the tv as Shadow heads into the kitchen and starts making some pancakes and bacon to eat for breakfast today. After a bit, Shadow finished making breakfast and calls for Sonic to come eat. They both sits down at the dining room table and eats their breakfast.

Just as they finished eating, their was knocking at the door and Shadow gets up and go answer the door. When he opens the door, their standing there was Sonic's little bro, Tails. Sonic spots him and smiles as he gose over to him.

"Glad to see you little buddy!" Sonic said with an grin on his muzzle and gives Tails an thumbs up. Tails chuckles and nods as his tails moves behind him. "Good to see you too, bro but we have an problem." He said

Sonic blinks and tiltes his head as Tails sighs," Eggman is attacking the city, agin." He said as Sonic nods and then smirk," Looks like Egghead wants another beat down!" Sonic said

Tails chuckles again and nods," Yeah." He said. "Alright then, let's go!" He said but then turns to look at Shadow," Want to come?" He asked as Shadow stares at Sonic and then smirks," Of course." Shadow said as he steps out of the house and locks the door

"Let's go then!" Sonic shouts out as all three mobians took off and heads straight towards the city so they could face off against Eggman once again.

~To be continued~