Japanese formalities

KemiKewa :Hey, if you guys don't know what Japanese is, why do you have Japanese politeness prefixes in your names?

Author-san:I guess I should answer this. It depends on what head canon the reader has. There are lots of possibilties for the Planet gang to have Japanese formalities while not acknowledging Japan itself.

Reah:True true, since Author-san doesn't own Earth-chan and friends herself. She just sets the personalities and how they act.

Author-san:I guess I can give an example of the 'having Japanese formalities whilst not knowing Japan' scenario.

It can be like: There were other humans who have met the Planet Gang before Author-san, Reah, Hori and Aswald. Possibility that they could be Japanese and taught the Planet Gang the Japanese formalities.

Or: Maybe one of the Planet Gang (ahem ahem, Mars-chan) might try to learn Japanese since they wanted to try being bilingual or know things the Planet Gang doesn't.

Sun-senpai:There's a lot of scenarios regarding this.....But I don't see why you would call me 'senpai' when a woman older than me gets to be called 'chan'. I don't get it.

Hori:You're very mature

Aswald:That's true.

Sun-senpai: *hand points at Methuselah-kun, Titan-kun and Neptune-chan*

Uranus-chan:Hmmmm, you have a point there. It suits you, in my opinion.

Author-san:Well, I don't know. What about you readers? Should we change 'Sun-senpai' to 'Sun-chan'?

Sun-senpai: How did the conversation change into my name?

Mars-chan: Japanese formalities

Reah: Mars-chan isn't a weeb, is she?

Author-san:No, she tried speaking Mandarin and Español but failed....miserably like me.

Mars-chan: It seems so difficult to speak other languages other than english.

Jupiter-chan:*pets Mars-chan's head* There there.

Mars-chan:*sniff*

Author-san:I feel ya. I tried speaking in my native language but failed miserably. Even Reah here tried to help me remember. But I just can't remember the things I learn.

Reah:Damn Dory

Pluto-chan and Star-kun:Doreh?

Reah:A forgetful. blue. fish