6.8k views?! and over 200 votes?!

You lil potats are the best! You know what? I'm gonna screw it and do a VOICE reveal. Not face but voice. Comment down what you'd like me to say and I'll say it. Though here's the problem, it'll be on Instagram. Wattpad is unable to upload vids quickly. And since this lazy arsehole hates waiting, I decided to do it on Instagram.

I also decided to create an account ONLY for this book on Instagram. The voice reveal will be on that account. I will also announce when the voice reveal is out, just in case you don't have insta and can only view things through the insta website.

The voice reveal will NOT be live but just a normal upload.

I know this is a big thing for something as small as our tiny community but it's called taking a FATARSE step!

Mariz and I decided to have admins too! I already asked those who created ocs who got featured but I can also add those who read this as well! Though there can only be a few. Note to future admins: Please don't post anything that's NOT related to Earth-chan.

To summarize all this, comment down what you want me to say for voice reveal that will be posted on the Earth-chan insta account and admins are okay!

P.s 3 weeks after this update, the voice reveal will be posted and requests for voice reveal will not be considered. Sorry Q-Q. Got any questions about this OR FOR EARTH-CHAN HERSELF? PLEASE COMMENT IT DOOOOOWN!