Roasting Nasa-kun

Nasa-kun: Wait wait wait waaaaait

Nasa-kun: Wait wait wait waaaaait......... I said that?

Aswald: Technically you didn't buuuuut you did.

Nasa-kun:Wait how?

Hori:By telling people

Nasa-kun:But I didn't say it!

All the girls:*reading a Nasa article about Pluto not being a planet*

Eclipse-kun:*snorts* Oh crap, you gotta run

Venus-chan:Nasa-kun, I love you but let me punch you just once on the face.

Nasa-kun:HELL NO! YOU'RE WEARING THOSE FINGERLESS GLOVES WITH SPIKES ON THE KNUCKLES!!!

Earth-chan:Nasaaaaa-kuuuuuun, you big idiot!!!!

Nasa-kun: (Crap, if she's not stuttering, then she's mad...very mad) *walks away a little*

Jupiter-chan:*grabs Mars-chan's grabbing mechanism and uses it to grab Nasa-kun by the shirt* Oh, you're not going anywhere, you bastard

Nasa-kun: (sh#t)

Rhea:*grabs Sun-senpai and places her next to Nasa-kun*

Sun-senpai:  Nasaaaaaaaaaaaa! *her hair starts going up in blue flames* Did you REALLY have to make a whole article about Pluto-chan not being a planet?!?! I mean, we get it, she's not a planet SO WHAT?!?! METEOR-KUN'S NOT A PLANET! STAR-KUN'S NOT A PLANET!!! WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF US PLANETS CREATE AN ARTICLE ABOUT YOU NOT BEING ON MAINSTREAM NEWS?!?! *insert here a buttful of insults*

Nasa-kun: (HOT HOT HOT OW OW OWWWWWWW!!!!!!)*Gets sunburnt*

Sun-senpai:*calms down a bit, along with her insults* I think I've calmed down now.

Nasa-kun:Good, because you almost burnt me alive.