Chapter 2

It had been a week or so since Gerard had been to the Iero residence and he couldn't get Frank off his mind. It seemed as though every other thought Gerard had was about the tattooed man.

"Gee, man! You're staying at her place tonight? Dude, you're so gonna get laid."

Gerard couldn't help the grimace that settled on his features at the thought. His mind once again drifted to Frank, the thoughts of his rough, calloused hands caressing his soft plush skin. The feeling of him roughly grabbing, kneading and smacking his chubby, pale ass made him release a shaky breath; he only just managed to conceal the whimper that attempted to leave his throat.

The rest of the boys at his table seemingly thought that his sudden arousal was because of the prospect of finally getting into his girlfriends pants, and he wasn't about to correct them.

The final bell rang at the end of their free period. Gerard tried desperately to prolong the walk towards the front gates of the school, part of him desperately wanted to avoid Mr. Iero at all costs, yet another part of him wanted nothing more than to stare into his gorgeous hazel eyes for hours on end. He sighed as he saw Cassie awaiting him eagerly.

"Hey, Gee! You got your bag and stuff right?"

"Yeah, we can go straight to yours."

"Great! Let's go." She said with a smile.

The walk to Cassie's house was filled with her desperate attempts at small talk while Gerard only gave half-hearted answers. His mind was swimming, he was constantly trying to prepare himself for what he would do when he was once again in front of the man that had been taking up all of his thoughts recently.

Once they were situated in the hallway Cassie turned to peck Gerard on the cheek before making her way over to the stairs.

"I'm gonna shower real quick. Feel free to wander around or something." She smiled, obviously completely oblivious to Gerard's discomfort with being left alone, but before he could protest Cassie was up the stairs and the signature sound of a lock clicking could be heard.

Gerard sighed heavily and glanced around the room before taking slow steps over to the picture frames lining the fireplace. He was looking at one photo in particular, it depicted a young Frank Iero. With the sides of his hair shaved and bleached, black and red rimming his eyes. Glints of silver caught Gerard's eye as he saw the small silver hoops looped in Franks nose and lip.

"Like what you see, little boy?"

Gerard just about jumped out of his skin. A heavy blush settled on his cheeks as the pet name was used once again. He turned around only to be chest to chest with Frank, he of course had a smirk settled on his lips.

"I-I-um, hi." Gerard inwardly cringed at his response.

"Hey there, pretty thing."

Poor Gerard really had no idea what to do or how to respond when he was so close to the shamefully beautiful man. He took note of the holes in his face where his piercings once resided.

"You gonna stare all day, little boy? That kitty still got your tongue?"

"I'm- uh, s-sorry, sir. I-" Gerard was cut off as a chuckle left Franks lips. The sound of the shower being cut off could faintly be heard in the background, of course that was the last thing on Gerard's mind.

"Run along now, baby boy. I'll see you later." Frank decided to be bold; well, bolder than he already was. He placed a lingering kiss to Gerard's flushed cheek before wandering back off down the stairs leading to the basement.

Gerard almost wanted to cry in frustration. He wanted, needed more from the older man.

"C'mon, Gerard! Let's watch something!" Cassie shouted from the top of the stairs, breaking Gerard out of his trance.