Chapter 7

After ordering and sharing a pizza, the couple were cuddled up under a blanket on the couch watching the little mermaid.

"She's my favourite, I wanted hair like hers 'cause it's so pretty." Gerard mumbled, blushing slightly.

"Fuckin' adorable." Frank muttered under his breath, but Gerard still heard and giggled slightly as he buried his face in Franks neck.

Frank smiled and wrapped his arms even tighter around the boy, pulling him closer. Frank started to slowly kiss along Gerard's neck, with the later releasing small whimpers every now and again. He tentatively started grinding down on Frank, the slight grunt Frank let out in response was enough encouragement for Gerard.

He turned around to straddle Franks hips, leaning in to kiss his rough lips with his soft ones. It was sweet at first, however it slowly progressed into a sloppy mess of tongues and saliva as they ground into each other, panting lightly. Franks hands slid to Gerard's ass, squeezing it before standing up abruptly making Gerard yelp and wrap his legs around Franks waist.

Frank hurriedly carried Gerard up the stairs all the way to his room, before throwing him down on to his bed, immediately kissing him once again.

"P-please." Gerard panted out between kisses.

"Please what, sugar?"

"Please.. p-please fuck me, sir." Frank left a sharp smack to Gerard's thigh at the cursing.

"Are you a virgin, little boy?"

"Y-yes." Frank sat back slightly at that.

"And you're sure you want to do this now? With me?"

"More than anything." Gerard managed to get out without stuttering, trying to prove that he wanted this without a doubt in his mind. Frank seemed okay with his response as he nodded slightly before leaning down to kiss his lips softly.

"Make you you tell me if you want me to stop okay?"

"Yes, sir." Gerard smiled and blushed, he was so glad that Frank was being so caring about all of this.

"Good boy."

Frank slipped Gerard's shirt over his head before pulling off his panties.

"I'm keeping the rest on. You're so fucking hot."

Gerard groaned slightly before reaching forward and slipping off Franks tie along with his shirt, unbuttoning his jeans but leaving Frank to pull them down as he couldn't reach that far. Frank pulled off his jeans, leaving him in tight, grey boxers; you could clearly see the outline of his cock through the thin material and Gerard thought he might come right there just from the sight of the tattooed man in front of him.

Frank reached to the bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube, clicking open the cap and coating three of his fingers generously. He circled his index and middle finger lightly around Gerard's rim, teasing him slightly.

"P-please." Gerard whimpered desperately.

"Please what?"

"P-please, sir." Gerard tried pushing down of Franks fingers but that didn't work out too well as Frank laid another smack on his thigh.

"Closer." Frank smirked at Gerard, eyes glinting as Gerard remembered what he heard Frank saying when he caught him jacking off.

"Please, d-daddy." Gerard whined.

"Good boy." Frank slipped his index finger in, slowly sliding in and out of Gerard. He quickly decided he wanted more and started pushing down on Franks finger.

Frank knew what he was hinting at and pushed in another finger slowly, with Gerard's face scrunching up slightly as he let out a pained whimper.

Frank slowly worked his fingers, picking up the pace once Gerard was getting more comfortable. With each thrust of his fingers Gerard was letting out quiet whines until, once again, he wanted more.

"Daddy. D-daddy please, more. Just w-want you."

"Are you sure, little boy? It's gonna hurt." Frank said with a raised eyebrow.

"I-I'm sure. Please." Frank agreed by nodding slightly before pulling out his fingers. He tossed his boxers to the side, slicking himself up with the clear substance before positioning himself at Gerard's entrance, leaning over his face slightly.

"Ready, baby boy?"

"Y-yes, daddy." With that Frank slowly pushed in, using all of his self control not to just buck his hips all the way into Gerard's tight heat.

Frank let out a slight groan once he was all the way in, stroking Gerard's cheek lovingly and pecking his pink lips lightly. The grimace eventually left Gerard's face, but Frank wanted to make sure he was okay.

"Can I-"

"Please." Gerard cut Frank off.

Frank smiled reassuringly at Gerard before pecking his lips one last time as he slowly started to move his hips. Gerard was soon letting out breathy pants, and Frank took that as his cue to speed up.

Frank steadily built up to a fast, rough, animalistic pace; fucking into his boy with everything he had. He slowed his motions slightly as he sat up and grasped Gerard's chubby hips in his rough, calloused hands before he started to pound into him once again.

Frank angled his hips slightly and Gerard let out a high pitched moan as he dragged his blunt nails down Franks back. Frank smirked and began to mercilessly ram his hips into Gerard prostate, with Gerard letting out loud, breathless moans as Franks hips collided with his ass.

Gerard looks so good to Frank right now, his skirt was bunched up around his waist as his stockings stretched over his thick thighs from where his legs were bent slightly. The sight alone made the knot in Franks stomach tighten, threatening to give way.

"Da-daddy! P-please."

"You gonna come? Gonna come for your daddy?"

"I-I-" Gerard cut himself off with a silent scream as he came untouched over his skirt, whispers of 'daddy' leaving his parted lips as his back arched off the bed.

The feeling of Gerard clenching around frank made him release into the redheaded boy with a deep, guttural groan. Gerard whimpered slightly in oversensitivity as frank slowly pulled out. Frank briefly admired the sight of his come dripping down Gerard's thighs before he got up, pulling on his boxers. He went into the ensuite, grabbing a damp cloth and using it to clean Gerard up. He slid Gerard into a pair of panties and one of Franks old shirts that he never really wore anymore before tucking him into bed.

Gerard whined and made grabby hands with his eyes still closed and Frank chuckled slightly before turning off the lights and cuddling up with him.

"Thank you, daddy."

"You were such a good boy." Frank whispered as he played with Gerard's hair and kissed the top of his head. When he didn't get a response he looked down to see him fast asleep on his chest. He smiled at him, settling down and falling asleep.